DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Sorry, for changing the topic. Did you use to read the Toy Fair magazine. I remember they had an article with all the BTAS toys from Kenner. If you know about it, can you please tell me what issue was that. Cheers.

does someone know if the Bat Cave will fit in a besta ikea? the dimensions of the besta are 64cm tall, 60 wide and 40 cm depth( I'm afraid the door won't close :S. I want to know before ordering.

F2gDm67.jpg

2ARfUGo.jpg

Mr. Freeze...

About Mr Freeze..I think it's one of the best story of Batman's universe

Hey guys, here is my latest custom - Rese Bud car for Harley and Ivy :D

It’s pretty cool having such great artists in this community. Looking good, Zelu!

It’s pretty cool having such great artists in this community. Looking good, Zelu!

Thank you guys! I wanted to make Rose Bud car since Kenner figures but I never found a good base.

With the release of Blu Ray I have been watching all the episodes and when I got to "Harley and Ivy" - my favorite episode I decided I have to make the car for them! It wasn't easy to find the car in this scale but Mickey Club House car was close enough. With some small modifications and a bit of paint Rose Bud was bore :)

I post a lot more photos on my Instagram if you want to check it out :) https://www.instagram.com/zelu1984/

It looks so great and was an awesome surprise! It's the perfect use of Harley's angry face and bazooka too. [emoji2]

that's awesome! you guys do an amazing work. I wish I knew how to do this stuff.

In other note, Do you know for sure if a Batcave will fit in a BESTA with Tombo door? because I'm preparing a display and want to know before ordering the cave and then have to re-sell it

My figure showed up from SSC..very solid piece

more on the Mondo BTAS thread

Has anyone gotten the JL set from the DCuniverse shop yet? They said it wouldhave shipped on November 30th but my status says unfulfilled. This is referring to the full set of all the members.

I was wondering that the other day too so I checked on Flash's and Superman's dates. They've both been delayed a little bit and now show as being released on December 10th.

Received my Christmas Joker from BBTS... first thing I did was pop the head off, can't stand that sculpt lol
Also one of the first figures I've opened even though I have most of the TAS line... I read the quality control issues but wow
Jokers left leg is shorter than the other and also seems to be fused at the knee... can't get it to budge, haven't tried warm water yet but that won't fix the short leg... pretty ridiculous, and also the most I've spent on a figure from this line so it's a tad more annoying

For any other Australian fans, the BTAS Blu Ray set is now available at JB Hi-Fi exclusively

Back