DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Anyone have a Batman Beyond,Joker,Robin,Penguin,Firefly,Clayface,Man bat or Catwoman they wanna part with? I’m talkin about the Dc Collectibles ones. Thanks

Anyone have a Batman Beyond,Joker,Robin,Penguin,Firefly,Clayface,Man bat or Catwoman they wanna part with? I’m talkin about the Dc Collectibles ones. Thanks
I have a Joker I could part with. I had alternate plans for him, but they fell through.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Batman Beyond is still in stock at BBTS. They show as only having "substandard", but I ordered one like this a couple of months ago and the packaging was flawless. Clayface seems to be drying up though but is available thru Amazon Prime.

Batman Beyond is still in stock at BBTS. They show as only having "substandard", but I ordered one like this a couple of months ago and the packaging was flawless. Clayface seems to be drying up though but is available thru Amazon Prime.

had clayface for 30$ in my hand like 4 months ago, and I said nah will pick him other day, bad move, 30 was good but now the cheapest I can get is 60$ and I think it isn't worth it tbh. It's the only one missing for me along the bat cave but I'm not a fan of his small height and tiny legs, a kind of a fail of a figure for 60 bucks, no thanks. probably end up with a clayfaceless collection, or saying to myself he is taking the shape of one of the repeated batman I have.

Serious thanks for the heads up! I know what im picking up for Christmas haha!

Catwoman and Batgirl were jealous of Ivy's car so they stole the bike ;))

Catwoman and Batgirl were jealous of Ivy's car so they stole the bike ;))

Saw the car, but this is amazing !!, whats the source material here?

Just came here to ask wondering, if someone wants to sell me their stands, not bothered which character, just need some stands, the more the better, name a price etc.

Saw the car, but this is amazing !!, whats the source material here?

Just came here to ask wondering, if someone wants to sell me their stands, not bothered which character, just need some stands, the more the better, name a price etc.

1b8c1a09dc3963baa156e58727dec13f.jpg

Look likes the redbird cycle from the Batman and Robin line.

But it wasn't a real episode of the show. It's not like it was ever intended to be, either. It could have made a cool bonus, but it's hardly "criminal."

Your appreciation of hyperbole is criminal. :D

If they can throw in feature length films as bonuses, they could have tossed in this episode. :p

Except the feature length films already existed on Blu-Ray. All WB had to do was throw them in a box. The "lost episode" exists only as a fan edit of cut scenes from an old Sega game. It would need to be reprocessed, transferred, edited, and cleaned up. Could it be done? Sure. There are a few on the interwebs who have, and the thing exists as a pretty good looking and okay sounding MP4. But let's not equate thing one with the other.

Last edited:

Justice League Superman and Flash have been pushed back to the 20th now. This feels familiar...[emoji58]

I don't feel like I'm missing anything from not having cut scenes from a game included. Would have been a neat extra but I tend to forget they even exist until it comes up. For that matter I'd also like to see the original Fox Kids promos for the show, but I understand.

Except the feature length films already existed on Blu-Ray. All WB had to do was throw them in a box. The "lost episode" exists only as a fan edit of cut scenes from an old Sega game. It would need to be reprocessed, transferred, edited, and cleaned up. Could it be done? Sure. There are a few on the interwebs who have, and the thing exists as a pretty good looking and okay sounding MP4. But let's not equate thing one with the other.

Exactly. Feature films shouldn't have been included. They add far less value than the Sega footage, which many either forgot or didn't even know existed.

How much editing would it take to put that together? We're talking about splicing the scenes together. Everything else involves everything they had to do for the other 109 episodes. Marketing would have been semi-tumescent what the aspect of offering something different rather than a couple discs collectors probably already owned.

The absence of this lost footage is literally carcinogenic.

Exactly. Feature films shouldn't have been included. They add far less value than the Sega footage, which many either forgot or didn't even know existed.

How much editing would it take to put that together? We're talking about splicing the scenes together. Everything else involves everything they had to do for the other 109 episodes. Marketing would have been semi-tumescent what the aspect of offering something different rather than a couple discs collectors probably already owned.

The absence of this lost footage is literally carcinogenic.

Huh? So the awesome feature films shouldn’t be included in the set, but some short footage from an old game should?? I’m glad you weren’t in charge of putting the blu ray set together at WB. This goes to show that you just can’t please everyone.

Back