Action Figure DC Collectibles - DC Comics Icons 6 inch Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it's looks like a 2000's pre 52 batman. Reminds me of this. It's using the Jim Lee colors, but not the design.

To2yEAD.jpg
0iy7wCP.jpg

A Neal Adams blue with yellow emblem is a must...and DCC should be the one to make it, not Mezco. I'm still not convinced by the 1/12 cloth figures.
You're misguided on this one. My Mezco came today. They may have redefined 1/12.

I plan on buying most, if not all, of them. I hope this line sells very well. It doesn't surprise me that they were waiting for Mattel to stop production for them to start their own.

Been trying to figure what they mean by 6in scale and based on pics and statements by those who saw them in person they should be the same scale as Marvel Legends. Ironically the deluxe Green Lantern figure is bringing back the "armor" they planned on releasing with the Armored wave from years ago but canceled. That figure Green Lantern wave 1 Hal Jordan is pretty much the 6 inch scale that Icons will be utilizing. So get out you Dc Direct GL Hal Jordan from back in 05 and you will have a better idea how they will look.

I plan to get quite a few of these. This is the DC line I have been waiting for. So much better looking than DCUC.

SDCC2015-DC-Collectibles-DC-Icon-Series-002.jpg
SDCC2015-DC-Collectibles-DC-Icon-Series-005.jpg
SDCC2015-DC-Collectibles-DC-Icon-Series-009.jpg
SDCC2015-DC-Collectibles-DC-Icon-Series-011.jpg
SDCC2015-DC-Collectibles-DC-Icon-Series-012.jpg
Death in The Family Joker :panic:

Attachments

• SDCC2015-DC-Collectibles-DC-Icon-Series-001.jpg
    SDCC2015-DC-Collectibles-DC-Icon-Series-001.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 323
Joker is a purchase for me, defo.

anything based on the art of jim aparo is needed for my collection. I'm not a big DCC fan, infact i haven't bought one in years. this changes that immediately.

his tommy gun accessory is awesome too, i always loved the hat/trench coat look for joker. reminds me of Batman 321 'happy birthday dear joker'. not drawn by jim aparo but the equally awesome jose garcia lopez.

300px-Batman_321.jpg

Back