DC Collectibles Batman v Superman, Suicide Squad and Man of Steel figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superman's torso looks really... ehhhhh.

Do you guys think these will end up better than the Mafex stuff? It's like the same price....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QfLx7nd.jpg
3WSxuiI.jpg
usOAlnS.jpg
wow these look great! thanks for posting :hi5:
are there 2 dif heads for armored bats? white eyes and non white eyes?

could be. I remember back at ToyFair they said they would explore a light-up feature if they could work it into the cost

Not that big a fan of the armored design, but I might buy this figure just to support the line, as it appears to be on life support...

Also it looks like neither of them have a Kryptonite spear.... I feel like that should be the #1 accessory for any Armored Batman figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If only they'd focus on their classic "DC Films", maybe this line wouldn't be in jeopardy.

They cancelled most of the movie figures and I just found out they also cancelled the Designer series Lee Bermejo Lex Luthor figure, so I guess I can skip Sups and Bats.

Someone (I think the original sculptor) posted pics on IG of samples he received and they looked really good. Batman looked even better than the proto pics imo.

Also it looks like neither of them have a Kryptonite spear.... I feel like that should be the #1 accessory for any Armored Batman figure.

Agreed but maybe they were saving it for a Lois Lane figure. Hopefully she'd come with more accessories than Felicity Smoak.

From day 1. Horrible paint apps and horrible joints. Epic write off. They only have themselves to blame for even prototyping these turds.

I'm really curious to see how their other two Batmen turn out. Armored Bats here just definitely needs a new cape otherwise, imo its the best out of all the companies. I was going to get the Mezco but I think I'll save a $100.

I'm really curious to see how their other two Batmen turn out. Armored Bats here just definitely needs a new cape otherwise, imo its the best out of all the companies. I was going to get the Mezco but I think I'll save a $100.

Yeah just weird they didn't include his heavy grapple gun unless it wasn't pictured. I seriously doubt who ever took the pictures really messed with the cape that much to see how you can pose it...

Out of all the 6 inch scale armored batman figures, I like the proportions on this one the best. Obviously a bit bigger here with DCC closer to 7". The cape looks like a mess, but I like the ambition they had with the light up eyes. Even Mafex and Mezco struggled to get the cape right. In regards to the capes, Mezco definitely had the most accurate material, as well as the best weathering effect, but the excess/bulk of the material at the shoulder wasn't the best look for the Mezco version. They certainly nailed the cape on their Dark Knight Returns 1:12 figure.

I may get this when it releases, but not in a hurry to grab one in this scale with the Hot Toys Armored Batman in my collection. It's a shame they cancelled most of the figures they had teased. I was definitely looking forward to the Zod figure. What's going on with DCC?

Back