Dawn Of The Dead Figma figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ditch

Super Freak
Reaction score
This was a suprise to me a Fly Boy Figma figure at Toy Fair very interested to to see if there will be any other characters.

Re: Suprise Dawn Of The Dead figure at Toy Fair

Very cool! I hope we see more of the characters from the film.

This would be nice had Sota not already done him and two other DotD zombies already (then stopped). I really want the whole cast! I need Peter, Roger and Fran! Warriors Gate Productions will definitely start making our DotD 1:6 heads later this year and plan to go deep (because they are essentially being done for myself-laugh).

This would be nice had Sota not already done him and two other DotD zombies already (then stopped). I really want the whole cast! I need Peter, Roger and Fran! Warriors Gate Productions will definitely start making our DotD 1:6 heads later this year and plan to go deep (because they are essentially being done for myself-laugh).
NECA released the Dawn of the Dead figures, and they were far less articulated than this appears to be.

That's cool. I had the old NECA or McFarlane figure or whatever it was for this guy. This one looks more cartoony, but will have loads more articulation. Not a buy for me, but nice to know that it exists!

Keeping an eye on the usual suspects (Ami Ami / Hobby Link Japan) so I can get an order in for this as soon as I can.

He looks great

Neil

This has appeared in the latest Previews in the UK section so it will be available in the UK but at r.r.p of £58.99

Back