DarkSide: Terminator 2 - T-800 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
5ijUo4d.jpg

Oh Yean, nor can I wait! Just hope their prices are reasonable and not like their T2 bike with the Val Kilmer on it!

Also hope their sculpting is better and not another lookalike Arnold.

DarkSide Collectibles Studio said:
Ooopsss...Happy New Terminator!
Enjoy our photo teasers for the T800 1/3 Scale Statue by DarkSide Collectibles Studio!
Very soon on air for Pre Order!

269760444-3139291066292802-7572483519745037184-n.jpg

269766993-3139291012959474-7818382558181652570-n.jpg

269770738-3139290979626144-1662203902378156088-n.jpg

Not bad. However, considering what companies like JND and Queen Studios are doing (and even Prime 1 to a degree) I kind of expect more hyperrealism in a 1:3 statue these days. I'm assuming this is fully sculpted, which is fine if that's the case. The portrait looks good, but without seeing the eyes it's difficult to tell if the likeness 95% or 90% there. The glasses look to be sculpted on, and the hair lacks the fine detail. Will have to see the price point. I may want to pick it up to go with the Cinemaquette T-800 and TX endos.

I've always preferred the minigun look, so that's cool. Quality wise, I like the leathers; anyone know if it is genuine? The grenade belt really needs to sit better though, looks like it's made from plastic and\or is too sturdy. Face is ok, but I do agree JND and Queen have raised the bar (Prime 1 seem to be regressing). Hair is a touch iffy.

VV @snoop101 , Damn, OK; that's probably the best leather sculpt I've ever saw (I usually prefer mixed media)

Last edited:
I've always preferred the minigun look, so that's cool. Quality wise, I like the leathers; anyone know if it is genuine? The grenade belt really needs to sit better though, looks like it's made from plastic and\or is too sturdy. Face is ok, but I do agree JND and Queen have raised the bar (Prime 1 seem to be regressing). Hair is a touch iffy.

VV @snoop101 , Damn, OK; that's probably the best leather sculpt I've ever saw (I usually prefer mixed media)
Check out the Damtoys T800 if you want mixed media, it's the exact same pose with minigun, albeit in 1/4 scale. It's a very underrated piece, although hard to obtain. They use real lamb leather too.

Not bad. However, considering what companies like JND and Queen Studios are doing (and even Prime 1 to a degree) I kind of expect more hyperrealism in a 1:3 statue these days. I'm assuming this is fully sculpted, which is fine if that's the case. The portrait looks good, but without seeing the eyes it's difficult to tell if the likeness 95% or 90% there. The glasses look to be sculpted on, and the hair lacks the fine detail. Will have to see the price point. I may want to pick it up to go with the Cinemaquette T-800 and TX endos.
I somewhat agree. Been spoilt with crazy realistic sculpts from QS and JND, but I still don't mind this. I just can't get behind this company though. They are yet to release anything and their prices are terrible.

I somewhat agree. Been spoilt with crazy realistic sculpts from QS and JND, but I still don't mind this. I just can't get behind this company though. They are yet to release anything and their prices are terrible.
Yeah this will easily be $1800. I would never purchase anything from an unknown company, let alone anything above 1k.

Check out the Damtoys T800 if you want mixed media, it's the exact same pose with minigun, albeit in 1/4 scale. It's a very underrated piece, although hard to obtain. They use real lamb leather too.
Those are bloody hard to find but an excellent piece for the price when released.

This company takes ages to release anything, prob have to wait to 2025. Will it look like as advertised? Will the sculpt hold up by then? Will the company go bust? It's a risky one.

Those are bloody hard to find but an excellent piece for the price when released.

This company takes ages to release anything, prob have to wait to 2025. Will it look like as advertised? Will the sculpt hold up by then? Will the company go bust? It's a risky one.
Exactly. I wouldn't PO this, no matter how good it turns out.

1640252904371.png
1640253032574.png

so they are proudly showing that their T2 minigun doesn't have a shells ejector (or whatever that thing was) very specific to T2 minigun. and that they copied dark band and yellow shells from other figures instead of bright band and dark shells belt.
nice.

The only thing that put me off that is the recast undersized hands, otherwise I would have bought it

Honestly never noticed, and I have it. I don't really think it's an issue personally.
Same here! think the damtoys one is fantastic!

With this one, if you can display the mini gun option, then what about his t-shirt? Its black, and in that scene its supposed to be grey no?

DarkSide Collectibles Studio said:
COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!

Celebrating the 30th Anniversary of the sci-fi classic 'Terminator 2: Judgment Day', Darkside Collectibles Studio TM proudly presents T-800 30th Anniversary Premium 1/3 Scale Statues (Regular & Ultimate edition).

Pre Orders Start on Friday, May 6th
www.dsc-studio.com
www.darksidetoy.com
EUROPEAN ELITE MANUFACTURER

The Ultimate Edition features:
One (1) fully sculpted statue with lifelike skin details of the T-800.
One (1) Colt Series 70/Detonics 1911 Hybrid pistol belt accessory
One (1) pair of sunglasses.
One (1) swappable right arm holding shotgun
One (1) swappable right arm holding grenade launcher (with fabric strap)
One (1) left swappable arm
One (1) left swappable hand with lifelike skin details
One (1) left swappable hand wearing glove
One (1) pair of arms holding M134 Minigun
One (1) swappable removable M79 grenade launcher (with fabric strap)
One (1) fabric grenade launcher belt
Nine (9) grenade launcher bullets for belt.
One (1) M134 Minigun ammo bag with fabric strap
Forty (40) Minigun Bullets base accessory for Cyberdyne Attack base theme
Seven (7) roses base accessory for Galleria shoot out base theme
One (1) upper part gold rose-box base accessory for Galleria shoot out base theme
One (1) lower part gold rose-box for Galleria shoot out base theme
One (1) base with removable magnetic theme plaque.
One (1) printed Certificate of Authenticity licensed to carry the original signature of the actor Arnold Schwarzenegger.

All these new official T2 collectibles and none are sixth scale.

This looks pretty good, only thing is no option to swap the t shirt for the Cyberdyne look.

Plus those grenades look massive.

Back