Dark Toys 1/6 Rick Deckard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bear in mind that the shoes are hollow, so you need feet to fill them, and being hollow they are a little oversized.
Have you tried tightening up the shoe laces? It might help them to fit more snug on the feet.
luck-market take their time sending sculpts out:

It's like they're getting them painted to order, or they don't actually hold them in stock.
They must have a few already in stock, as i ordered from luck-market on Tuesday, and it was shipped this morning.

Their long estimated times must be just to cover themselves against negatives. Mine got a tracking number today.
Yes, that's it. Ordered mine on September 25 and the estimate date of delivery was December 2. Got it in 25 days instead.

I checked the sales and 4 people got them today earlier, no doubt from Dantes recommendation.

I'm sure they'll have more now. Bookmark the sold out item page.
Can’t even bookmark the sold out page anymore… it’s gone! All I can find are the white version when I search for ‘1/6 Scale Black White AD Sneakers Sports Trainers All Black’.
Bummer.

Attachments

• IMG_20221020_172854.jpg
    IMG_20221020_172854.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20221020_173019.jpg
    IMG_20221020_173019.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20221020_172906.jpg
    IMG_20221020_172906.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Since the shoes are not available atm, I went ahead and ordered the head. Not that I am unsatisfied with the Dark Toys one, but the giraffe neck issue bothers me a bit. It seems as if the custom eBay head solves that issue a bit, so, okay let’s hope it does!

Curse us for always wanting better and better 😳

Since the shoes are not available atm, I went ahead and ordered the head. Not that I am unsatisfied with the Dark Toys one, but the giraffe neck issue bothers me a bit. It seems as if the custom eBay head solves that issue a bit, so, okay let’s hope it does!

Curse us for always wanting better and better 😳
Beats having to upgrade something that's really expensive to begin with IMO. Lots of expensive Hot Toys out there, especially older ones that people spend big money to bring up to snuff.

luck-market's statement...

Will usually dispatch within 10 working days of receiving cleared payment.

...could be accurate.

Since Thursday the tracking hasn't changed from, "Shipment Data Received". The parcel hasn't made it into the system yet.

I gave up buying from abroad on Ebay during the early days of Covid. This is my first foray back into purchases from China.

luck-market's statement...

...could be accurate.

Since Thursday the tracking hasn't changed from, "Shipment Data Received". The parcel hasn't made it into the system yet.

I gave up buying from abroad on Ebay during the early days of Covid. This is my first foray back into purchases from China.
That must be accurate alright, mine hasn't changed either.

My shoes from worldshopgocom are in transit though.

Back