Star Wars Saga (OT/PT/ST) Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TPM has become most watched SW movie on D+ :horror

hoth fall  gif.gif

Awe, back when he was still so naive and hopeful with his vision. Happy b-day!

What was the context of this "interview" 2010 (post ROTS), yet before he sold to Disney?
Who is the group he is addressing, taking notes? Was this a story group meeting? For a possible next series? He clearly still had hope they believed in his vision.
Happy 80th birthday George 🎂 🥳 🎉 ❤️

Lucas said:
"You'll Neve be satiated, always consumed with the desire for more, And with it be afraid others are going to take it away, and of course they are .... The Master knows basically everybody bellow him wants his position"
The irony; Lucas was actually able to walk away from it (so he says to spend more time with his family). Though I think he knew he'd sold part of his (creative) soul.

Last edited:
TPM has become most watched SW movie on D+ :horror
That's so sad.

Maybe there's a whole new generation of kids discovering Star Wars chronologically from Episode 1, but being so disappointed by it they decide not to follow through to the rest of the episodes.

I joke, because I know the Prequels found a new audience 25 years ago, they grew up with the Anakin story, and those kids prefer their version of Star Wars to the Original Trilogy. The Gen-X OG/OT fans got muscled out over the last quarter century and no amount of Prequel hate can change that.

Last edited:
I joke, because I know the Prequels found a new audience 25 years ago, they grew up with the Anakin story, and those kids prefer their version of Star Wars to the Original Trilogy. The Gen-X OG/OT fans got muscled out over the last quarter century and no amount go Prequel hate can change that.

It's actually heartening TPM can stand on its own as the saga opener, without needing to rely on we the OT generation.

tumblr_nw4yst7OqN1sl21koo1_540.gif

Back