Dark Toys 1/6 Rick Deckard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was scheduled for delivery yesterday. Needless to say, that didn't happen. Tracker still just shows that it went through Customs in Chicago on the 20th.
I think mine is lost , no updates since 02/10 on either side. I wound up purchasing one from a fellow freak which is due Saturday . KG has filed an inquiry , if it doesn't turn up then hoping for a refund, and if it does I will either sell it or return it.

Cant remember the model because it was for many years in my custom Blade Runner. Its a clone body with a little more build up than the common narrow shoulder. Will undress him to check the body again.
This is the holster I am using (by Gustavo Bautista) and I have to get a more accurate belt.

View attachment 564120

And my custom Vs Darktoys right out of the box
View attachment 564122
Nice Holster , how would I get in touch with him to obtain one?

Cant remember the model because it was for many years in my custom Blade Runner. Its a clone body with a little more build up than the common narrow shoulder. Will undress him to check the body again.
This is the holster I am using (by Gustavo Bautista) and I have to get a more accurate belt.

View attachment 564120

And my custom Vs Darktoys right out of the box
View attachment 564122
Looks great. These are the two looks of the movie. Different pants and shirt (and belt?).

EXACT same thing with mine. Maybe we’re both waiting for the same package…
Mine was scheduled for delivery yesterday. Needless to say, that didn't happen. Tracker still just shows that it went through Customs in Chicago on the 20th.
The same here... and I just got this email. Wondering if there was a mail accident somewhere.
Did any of you receive the same email?

1645732042368.png

I’ve had HK purchases linger forever in that customs hub. One sat there for 3 weeks. I hate EMS, or any other delivery service other than DHL really, when it comes to packages from China. My Deckard figure is still in “preparing shipment” limbo and I ordered it a month ago.

I’ve had HK purchases linger forever in that customs hub. One sat there for 3 weeks. I hate EMS, or any other delivery service other than DHL really, when it comes to packages from China. My Deckard figure is still in “preparing shipment” limbo and I ordered it a month ago.
Mine is in limbo as well since 02/10 here's my status

Handed over to carrier / Left for destination

HONG-KONG-POST
Feb 10 2022 09:08 am
· HONG KONG

Back