Dark Toys 1/6 Rick Deckard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn’t get the final invoice yet for the remaining 80%

They posted this, indicating they're inundated with new stock:

KGHobby Toys & Models

January 20 at 7:15 PM ·

🧧
SOooooooo many item arrived before Chinese New Year.

KG Hobby increased the price again. He's now 1400 HKD and it's also possible to order him at that price, which means they really must have him in stock.

Trouble is that the Chinese New Year is looming, and they said they'd already received masses of new stock.
I kind of hope my invoice will arrive in February, as I already had to fully pay 4 preorders this month.

Yeah so the shoes aren’t quite right in the respect that they appear to be actual shoes and not trainers/pumps. I like that detail in the film, makes sense - if you are on your feet all day running around after skin-jobs then you’d need comfy and tough foot wear. Not shoes. I’ve ordered some pumps for mine…
I've been looking for similar sneakers but can't find anything, do you have any suggestions?

Got a email from KGHobby with status awaiting shipment, which means they have stock and are shipping them 👏.

Nice hope we can see more pics or reviews at some point

I didn't preorder it but it seems to be already in stock with kgh and Giantoy, in my case I just pulled the trigger on Giantoy cause the shipping on KG its ridiculously expensive

Just got my invoice from KG but I really don't understand their pricing system, because the amount is quite higher (separate shipping costs) than the price at which I preordered the figure when it was announced (1200 HKD). Seems that if you pay only the deposit they don't keep the preorder price when the figure is released, is this usual?

Just got my invoice from KG but I really don't understand their pricing system, because the amount is quite higher (separate shipping costs) than the price at which I preordered the figure when it was announced (1200 HKD). Seems that if you pay only the deposit they don't keep the preorder price when the figure is released, is this usual?
Nope. Write them a message. I have to say they are messing it up a little lately. I have three orders that were supposed to ship last week and they still haven't left.

Nope. Write them a message. I have to say they are messing it up a little lately. I have three orders that were supposed to ship last week and they still haven't left.
Same here. I've had orders sitting since December. They usually ship HK Post, which is down, so now they're shipping them DHL- which they're telling me is taking "longer than usual".

I'll do, thanks.

EDIT: they send me a refund minutes ago, just after posting here and when I was writing them a message. Now the amount is correct. I think the same thing happened to me with a previous preorder, I would have to check it out...

Last edited:
Got invoiced from KG , they sent me one and promptly canceled it and then sent me a second for lower cost which I then paid. The sculpt looks decent but isn't doing it any favors , looks washed out . Hope we see better pics soon.

Just paid my invoice for the balance--no the wait begins. Looks like I have to re-sew the shirt collar to make the pattern closer to the edge. Very much looking forward to having an affordable Blade Runner in my collection. I agree the KG pictures look better. A slight subtle touch up on the paint should make this very good.

Back