Dark Toys 1/6 Rick Deckard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really need to see how this turned out. It's been too long and far too lacking that we've never had a decent Blade Runner Deckard 1:6 figure for all these decades. I don't expect small third party makers to make a definitive version, but hopefully this one may be good enough to fill the 1:6 Blade Runner gap. Most of the customs I've see throughout the years could never get the outfit fitting naturally enough to look screen accurate. This is something I hope even a third party company may get right, or close enough now.

It's been too long and far too lacking that we've never had a decent Blade Runner Deckard 1:6 figure for all these decades.
30b22d7c162bab87d798c1b7279184ca.gif

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=381109
Review by ghost24:

The long-awaited 1/6 soldier of the 1982 version of "Blade Runner" has finally been received!

There have been many third parties before, but this time I think it is closer to the ideal.

This one is produced by DARK TOYS.

b1.jpeg
b2.jpeg
b3.jpeg
b4.jpeg
b5.jpeg

The head carving is quite satisfactory. The color is a little light.

b6.jpeg

The war-wounded version of the head sculpt is more disappointing...

b7.jpeg

Cloth, clothes, pants cut I personally feel very satisfied!
The shoes are just normal...

b8.jpeg
b9.jpeg
b10.jpeg
b11.jpeg
b12.jpeg

Voight-Kampff test machine, the biggest highlight of this accessories!
Also bought this for this haha, the quality is ok.

b13.jpeg
b14.jpeg

Other accessories are average...
b15.jpeg

Let me briefly introduce it first~

I have been looking forward to this blade runner soldier, but I was a little disappointed when I got it...especially the head sculpt. The price is not cheap (about 1000 RMB).

Overall, it is quite satisfactory, and there is no special surprise.
But as I said at the beginning, this one is closer to the ideal blade runner soldier!

thank you all!

Redman's paintwork isn't usually that bad, so hopefully it's the camera flash making it look rough.

The pattern on the production shirt collar has been incorrectly placed. It was right on the prototype.

Deckard.jpg

Dark Toys Deckard 5.jpg

The PKD's triggers and guard look a little simplified, but I can probably work with that.. or use the metal one I got with an old vinyl kit. The rest looks better than I expected, will need to work some depth into into the complexion, but the sculpt looks there-enough for me.

The pics are bad, I’m sure better ones will come soon. There’s hope, but clearly it’s a big downgrade from the custom they used as reference 😂

The head is one of the better sculpts out there, better than some of HT's previous efforts. I think it'll look a lot better in normal lighting. The rest looks fine to me. The VK machine looks good, i'm wondering if it's going to be possible to put a few LEDs in there.

SuperMad Toys' 2049 Deckard came with two guns, so young Deckard can have one of them.

Typical that the first photos are of an unfutzed figure, and with a camera flash shoved right up to the sculpts. But at least nobody's freaking out yet, even on the BBIC forum.

Back