Daredevil the Netflix series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol:lol

Every time I thought about getting one I ended up buying some other tech and since I've been mostly satisfied with HD streaming I've been putting it off. Never been a Playstation guy so the ps3 wasn't an option either.

Look into my paws....you need a bluray player...

Dw1m8lSxkXPZC.gif

I don't care about Blu-Ray Season 1.... I just want a season 3 announcement. Hopefully at SDCC...

qiMbLh4WHEZyw.gif

Ironically I just read an article about 4k Blu-ray players being released this year. Samsung has one and the Xbox One S will have an integrated 4k Blu-ray player. There's others that will be released this year from Panasonic and Phillips.

I just read about "laserdiscs" that apparently are even higher quality than Betamax. You have to flip them over while watching the movie but since you already have to cross the room so many times to adjust the volume dial what's one more trip?

season 2 was much better than season 1 and punisher was really great.
I liked elektra, she was pretty cool. I know a lot of people say once she shows up the season gets lame all the way to the end but i live the whole season

cut the non Matt/daredevil stuff maybe. i did kinda skip some of the Karen and Foggy stuff, the stuff with the newspaper was also a skip for me.

but all the elektra stuff was awesome. i wasnt a fan of the costume but i liked her

I'm really glad they are bringing this back. I just hope they don't try to top last season with Bernthal. Just tell a good story and progress. They need additional characters to support the show even though Foggy is a bit overstayed. Maybe kill him off this season lol

Definitely loved Kingpin hinting at his return. Would be cool to have additional villains this next season.

Back