Daredevil the Netflix series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought we all knew that since we're getting Iron Fist and The Defenders next year.

We also knew they were filming Defenders the end of 2016 which would still give them enough time to film DD season 3 and have it ready before the end of 2017.

We also knew they were filming Defenders the end of 2016 which would still give them enough time to film DD season 3 and have it ready before the end of 2017.

yea, but the point being made is that netflix only does two marvel series a year and they have not indicated they are doing anything else. One in the spring, one in the fall and I'll be surprised if they do anymore than that considering all the other shows they produce, I don't think they want to over saturate their own market.

Bullseye would be a good Kingpin hire and be in 6 eps tops. Just not the entire season storyline. Daredevil just needs to keep his character development and possibly battle more villains. Kraven would be fun but he meshes too much with Punisher. As long as Kingpin and DD still battle, S3 should be good.

Would love to see him travel to fight the Hand across seas. Would be awesome.

Not digging the suit much in that pic, if it's accurate.

For South America, you can use Hola to see versions of Netflix from other countries:

US & UK Restrictions Be Damned: How to Watch Every Region-Restricted Netflix Show from Any Country « Cord Cutters

For parts of the world with no Netflix, you can establish a VPN:

Best VPNs for Netflix to Unblock all Shows

Of course, it's up to you to decide if torrent streaming is ethically any worse than bypassing license restrictions.

I use ExpressVPN for Netflix. It works fine.

I just finished JJ and I have to say that Kilgrave is hands down Marvel's best villain brought to life.

Better than Loki, Red Skull, Zemo, Pierce, Ultron and even surpasses King Pin!

He possessed a very tangible power and it was presented in a very frightening and realistic manner. He didn't desire world destruction which he could've easily obtained just by hanging out near the white house, nope, he simply wanted JJ and a wealthy existence.

He has easily climbed into my top 3 filmed superhero villains spot alongside Nicholson/Ledger Jokers, he was that good!

Last edited:
November 8th is the release date in North America.

9ZN6vtT.jpg

I'm surprised they are doing that, I thought they would leave it on streaming only to try and drive subscriptions.

I just finished season two myself and it was a big of a drag to get through, I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as season 1. I started luke cage last night, instantly hooked, I'm loving it so far.

Back