Daredevil the Netflix series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re-watched Season 1 tonight. Better than the first time. I was in a mood for something serious so most of it felt very good. Still... the lack of rooftop acrobatics, mediocre soundtrack and messy last two episodes bring the whole thing down. Helmet on that full costume is cosplay worthy and the "Kingpin vs Daredevil" fight is cheesy and anticlimactic.

So, now that he "died" and came back...
Will they push for a more classic lookin' costume or something like ANAD one?

all_new_all_different_daredevil_by_timetravel6000v2-dbbwqbq.jpg

S2 is a mess. Two big plot lines, Punisher and the Hand/Elektra, are almost completely unrelated to each other. It should've been all about the Punisher and crimelords takin' over Kingpin's business, with introductory scenes of Elektra/Matt relationship. And yeah, I do understand they had to fill the quota... Doesn't mean they couldn't do it without the Hand.

S2 peaked too early. First four or five episodes were great but the rest I don't even remember much aside from the prison bloodbath episode. :dunno

Yeah season 2 (first half) was superb. That's when I wished they capped these seasons at 8-10 episodes.

This is the only Marvel netflix show I'll be watching at this point. Just don't have time for the others and prefer Daredevil as a character anyways.

Yeah season 2 (first half) was superb. That's when I wished they capped these seasons at 8-10 episodes.

This is the only Marvel netflix show I'll be watching at this point. Just don't have time for the others and prefer Daredevil as a character anyways.

I am out on JJ. S2 was terrible. Hopefully, LC does better in its second season or I am out on him too. DD and IF is the only two I am very interested in at this point.

Back