Daredevil the Netflix series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved it! Another great season! Punisher was amazing and scary at the same time. Great casting choice! Elektra was also good pick.

My wishes:

- Bullseye + Fisk for Season 3
- I would love to see Hawkeye getting is own Netflix tv show.It would be a good and starting link between The Defenders and the Big Guys.

Re-watched a couple episodes in the middle while binge watching I think my old ass dozed off during stints. Love Frank's outburst in the courtroom......kill em all Frankie my boy :rotfl

Marvel should drop AOS,AC and (not) The Most Wanted and focus entirely on Marvel Netflix Tv Shows.

Just my opinion! Feel free to disagree!:)

Marvel should drop AOS,AC and (not) The Most Wanted and focus entirely on Marvel Netflix Tv Shows.

Just my opinion! Feel free to disagree!:)

Totally agree with Agents of Shield. I love me my Peggy Carter though so I don't agree on her.

Marvel needs to just give Netflix the rights to everything.

I'm halfway through and just groan every time Elektra is on screen. She suuuuuuuucks. Actress is all wrong. Character is all wrong. Terrible delivery of her stupid lines. Costume is retarded. Frank Miller was right in refusing to watch this.

Wait wut....

She might've not been mind blowing but she certainly didn't come anywhere close to sucking, if anything she exceeded most expectations!

Just the way she says "Matthew" is so buttery! :lol

**** Frank Miller.

And just how tall in Charlie Cox? 5'5"?

And still, that fight was awesome. I rewinded that **** and watched it again to the dismay of my woman. :lol

I had zero problems with Yung as Elektra but the season slowed down because of that storyline. I never read the comics with her and The Hand so whenever they showed up it kept making me think of The Tick parody of that story which I have read.

Finished it up the other day and it's frigin' awesome! Really entertaining series and I can't wait to see where they go with S3.

Caught up on the thread and I was surprised to see some of the negatives about S1. I thought it was fantastic and S2 is just as good in a different way (although a have a few nits with S2). I don't feel the same as those who are annoyed by Karen and Foggy. I think they're good characters that add a good balance. If it wasn't for their scenes and subplots, this would probably end up getting filled with senseless action scenes while there's already a perfect amount of action as is.

Looks like most agree that Bernthal was awesome and put on an incredible performance. I like what the writers did with the character and I love how Bernthal brought him to the screen, but I'm still not 100% sold on him visually. The performance was great but I think there may have been a better fit look wise out there. Or at least they could've had him bulk up more and do something with the haircut that pays better homage to the comic imagery (hair is a minor nit; I can roll with certain new school looks for certain characters).

I feel nearly the same about Electra. Not necessarily miscasted, but I think someone else could've fit the bill better visually. She's great from the neck up but she is extremely petite to be kicking all that a$$. Scar-Jo is too, but I'm more sold on her pulling it off for whatever reason. Someone with more of a dancer's build would be more believable in my eyes. But despite not being all that comic accurate, I do like what the writers did with her and love Yung's charisma and performance.

New cowl is 1000X better! I can't see huge differences with the suit itself yet, but the cowl is a night and day difference. Get on it HT! I didn't follow the fanfare so maybe someone could clue me in; was the suit change done because of massive fanboy backlash, or something they decided on their own?

I may have to watch it through again at a slower pace because I think some of this may be coming from being binged out, but I'll stick my few nits in here:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I was surprised by that line. I'm not sure I'd say that I didn't like it but it was unexpected that he'd just come out and say it so simply. Normally superhero movies/shows find some other way to do it that isn't a straightforward line of dialogue.

Think The Punisher's look developed in a very similar way to Daredevil's in S1.

By the end his hair was looking a little closer to the 'proper' look, and he got the big coat and the iconic emblem.

Sometimes I wish we'd see the full white gloves and boots look, but to be honest it probably wouldn't work in this universe.

Sometimes I wish we'd see the full white gloves and boots look, but to be honest it probably wouldn't work in this universe.
It would be nice to see it at least once. I think they could get away with it if they put Frank in a snowy environment and he had to wear white for camouflage.

Back