Daredevil right back in Marvel Studios hands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally, we'll get the Daredevil playground musical this country deserves!

But really, :yess::clap:hi5:

Great news!

They had a reboot in some form of development

How about this, if Matt Murdock or DD show up in a Marvel movie within 10 years you just stop posting. :lecture

10 years dude, no reason to cry about it,they had way more than enough time and they knew the deal.

I have way more confidence in Marvel at this point in time than any other studio carrying their jock.

Marvel ought to do something different with characters like this. Though I didn't like the film, I actually really liked the idea of putting Punisher:War Zone under a "Marvel Knights" imprint. They ought to get a good library of these grittier characters going, and put them in their own sub-universe, which may or may not be a part of the actual MCU.

I want a Punisher/Daredevil movie mash up NOW!

Punisher7_1.jpg

Now, all we need is Spidey back! It will happen one day... it will happen. :pray:

Marvel ought to do something different with characters like this. Though I didn't like the film, I actually really liked the idea of putting Punisher:War Zone under a "Marvel Knights" imprint. They ought to get a good library of these grittier characters going, and put them in their own sub-universe, which may or may not be a part of the actual MCU.

Someone else had mentioned an idea like this before and I think this would be great. keep the universe continuation going, but have movies focused on more down to Earth villains. Would definitely love seeing a Punisher and DD clash on screen. :yess:

I want a Punisher/Daredevil movie mash up NOW!

Punisher7_1.jpg

That would be great and would make sense as they're both street-level characters.

Now, all we need is Spidey back!

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/SoHelpYouGod/news/?a=70287

It will happen one day... it will happen. :pray:

Only when Superhero movies are no longer profitable, until then it makes no sense for Sony to sell him back, he's their baby and is flourishing with them. :)

Actually Sony is still hemorrhaging money

Playstation 4 is incoming :panic:

They took a loss on the PS3 for many years if i recall.

But with Spider-Man they're still grossing big money, they've grossed 3.24 billion and with the Spider-Man franchise and the movies are second, third, fourth & fifth of the highest grossing Marvel movies. Also ASM is apparently the most successful reboot of a bunch of pop culture franchises that includes Star Trek and Batman Begins

Last edited:
Back