Daredevil right back in Marvel Studios hands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Farrell was perfect as Bullseye. I really liked the Directors Cut, less of Elektra and darker more violent.

Daredevil took its source from one of the greatest runs the comic ever had... and turned it into a joke.

Well he's got a law degree, and he's been a lawyer for awhile and established himself, so you've gotta figure he's in his early to mid-30s at least.

Because its better just having pure stupidity injected into it?
Good argument for it staying where it was... :lol

I wouldn't be surprised to see him in phase 3. It's going to be an all out war right? They're going to need footsoldiers

Thought this best here than starting a new thread...

https://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/02/ghost-rider-blazes-back-to-marvel

Ghost Rider returns to Marvel Studios.

This is one instance where i imagine there'll be little dissapointment with the character being returned to Marvel.

Hope this means a future Marvel Knights build up with Moon Knight, Ghost rider, Daredevil, Luke Cage & Iron Fist.

But knowing Marvel we'll probably never see Johnny Blaze on-screen again.

Ghost Rider isn't the only one either apparently.

In this week's issue of Entertainment Weekly, Marvel movie head honcho Kevin Feige casually dropped the news that the movie rights for the Punisher, Blade and Ghost Rider have returned to Marvel.

Feige indicates he's in no rush to make new movies for the characters, partially because Marvel has enough on their plate, and partially because no one's really clamoring for the return of these characters thanks to their lackluster original movies (with the exception of Blade II). Add these guys to Daredevil, who Marvel also recently got back, and the Cinematic Universe got a whole lot more crowded.

Back