Daredevil right back in Marvel Studios hands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Further Followup. " the way everything is going in the world right now" has little to no bearing on hollywood decisions. They'd film a movie on location in Osama Bin Laden's Bathroom if they thought it would make a buck.

Hell, I'd allmost say that "the way everything is going in the world right now" makes it MORE likely that a R rated version might get made, as it fits with the current cultural awareness.

You know what Made Harry potter suddenly so popular in america?
A handfull of schools Trying to Ban them. people wanted to know what it was about, and flocked to buy them to see what the big deal was.

Public outcry against some form product? that generates publicity and buisness like you would not believe.

Don't believe me? go look up what has happened to gun sales in this country in the past few months.

What about Punisher and Daredevil hitting the same The Hand operation on the same night and accidently having to work tegether when surprised by the Hand people?

There are ways they can do little nods and Cameo's. When Marvel pictures makes a film with any of them, it WILL be in the same shared universe. we don't need anything major, just a simple nod. I GET that you have some weird HATE going for Shield. But here is the thing, they DON'T HAVE to use shield outside the Avengers. the REason they went WITH shield so far, is that in the Ultimates Universe ( from which the movieverse draws from pretty heavily) the Avengers are Called the " Ultimates" and are Created by, and a Team of S.H.E.I.L.D.
That's why we see alot of them in those movies, and makes sense. Sheild brought them together, and helped make them a team.

Agreed SHIELD was used excellently for The Avengers. But so far since they've done no non-Avengers movies it seems logical to think that they'd keep SHIELD a part of all characters whether or not they should be interacting with them.

I would never want to see Black Widow in a Spider-Man movie, they just don't mesh, which is why i like him with Sony as there's no chance of that happening.

Guardians will be the clincher, if they can have them without featuring characters that don't fit (SHIELD & AVENGERS) then i'll be all for Spider-Man in the MCU. If they shoehorn in those characters it'll prove to me Spidey is better off seperate as they'd do the same in his movies.

The important thing is different characters shouldn't mix in the movies just to prove they can, it should make sense for them to do so.

Spider-Man in a team-up with Daredevil makes sense as they're both street level and could bump into each other.

X-Men and Avengers doesn't as they work for different goals.

Last edited:
They aren't afraid to go violent. Pirates was their first PG-13 film.

And you never see the Disney logo on a Marvel film anyway. Paramount distributes most of them. It's not that big of a risk for Disney.

I never thought of that, but you're right; considering that Disney/Marvel not only paid to distribute and incurred the costs of distribution, therefore double paying on both IM2 and Avengers, it still says Paramount and Marvel on the box. Paramount gets the billing and paid for doing nothing, well played Paramount. :clap

Ms. Marvel's been rumored for Avenger's 2 for a while.

I'd be down for a more comic-accurate blade story..... But I'm not sure anyone else is.

Blade's be all-end all baddie from the comics... is something that many people might have trouble swallowing.

X-Men_Vol_3_1_Textless_Djurdjevic_Variant.jpg

the lord of all vampires...

Last edited:
Ms. Marvel's been rumored for Avenger's 2 for a while.

I'd be down for a more comic-accurate blade story..... But I'm not sure anyone else is.

Blade's be all-end all baddie from the comics... is something that many people might have trouble swallowing.

X-Men_Vol_3_1_Textless_Djurdjevic_Variant.jpg

the lord of all vampires...

Dracula was already in Blade Trinity. :lol

l.jpg

Back