Action Figure DAMTOYS: Assassin's Creed 2 - Ezio Auditore da Firenze 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Giantoys facebook mentioned no release date yet. Expected around June...but that is not sure

Still waiting on Brotherhood..

96937f3356a08917e8cfd9ec0c4feee2.jpg

Hope they do this version so that theres all 3 versions of Ezio's outfits. Also has anyone seen Revelation Ezio for preorder on any website for shipping to the US? BBTS doesn't have him for some reason.
Yup, I second this one! I would like to see them make Kassandra as well. Also, Giantoy still has the Revelations version for pre-order. https://giantoy.com/products/pre-or...tor-ezio-auditore?_pos=1&_sid=0b8c41970&_ss=r
Giantoys facebook mentioned no release date yet. Expected around June...but that is not sure
Last I found was DMS012 was for August, and the Mentor Version, DMS014, is supposed to come out this May.

Yeah reports on FB is that he's releasing this week and photos will be up soon.

Please don't **** up the hood on this one Damtoys...:slap

Yeah, they haven't gotten a hood right yet. My Revelations Ezio should be here today or tomorrow, but it sounds like the hood isn't well done at all so I'm curious to see for myself. I didn't think any would be worse than the Altair hood that was almost form fitting to his head. I guess I'll see soon.

Well guys I don?t know what about you, but really hope the will create a Kassandra figure! Someone who thinks like me?

Eventually, sure. I liked Kassandra even if I didn't love that game. Hope they make the Frye twins first, Kassandra can come after.

Yeah yeah nice box sure but be even nicer if they showed some actual pics of the figure.

They always show the boxed pictures first, that's how they announce the product is finished. They do this with every figure...boxed pictures first then the actual photos start popping up a few days later.

Yeah, they haven't gotten a good right yet. My Revelations Ezio should be here today or tomorrow, but it sounds like the hood isn't well done at all so I'm curious to see for myself. I didn't think any would be worse than the Altair hood that was almost form fitting to his head. I guess I'll see soon.

Nah, it’s good. A little Time and patience.

DB0E5182-40BF-4E81-B301-6AC8AF03FE14.jpg

They always show the boxed pictures first, that's how they announce the product is finished. They do this with every figure...boxed pictures first then the actual photos start popping up a few days later.

Which is stupid, cause who cares about seeing just the figure in the box?

Nah, it’s good. A little Time and patience.

View attachment 513972

To each their own but that still doesn't look very good to me.

Got an invoice from Giantoy for this guy yesterday, I wasn't expecting him to be released so soon after the last one!
I think I'm looking more forward to this figure than I did the mentor version. ACII was one of the greats imo.

Back