Action Figure DAMTOYS: Assassin's Creed 2 - Ezio Auditore da Firenze 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta wait for BBTS for their stock. I agree I think this version is going to be better then the mentor one.

I've seen some pics of the Revelations Ezio, and yeah that hood looks really bad.

If this figure's hood is no better and a water treatment won't fix it, I'll probably sell mine off. ACII is my favorite AC, so hoping it's good.

Hood looks better on this one, a bit thick still but at least it appears to sit right.

But they changed the sculpt again?

3f8lc8B.jpg

0cZDAFi.jpg

Aa0nCou.jpg

HT sculpt is better but won't be seeing it anyways.

Curious to see the shoulder pad in a higher angle... from here it looks similar to HT's shape which was inaccurate.

That hood looks a lot better than the mess that they produced with Mentor Ezio. Keeping my preorder. Don't care for the sculpt at all since I wouldn't display him with the hood down anyways.

I just want them to now do his Brotherhood outfit. :pray:

c427dc42fc6cb8b5401e4155c027e083.jpg

Looks like a general improvement over the HT figure. That's welcome for sure. I'll never understand the fascination with the brotherhood outfit. The bookend garbs are, in my opinion, far more interesting. But to each their own.

I like Ezio's Assassin outfit in both equally, but I like Ezio himself more in Brotherhood. He's experienced, and moving into a leadership role with the recruiting of other assassins.

Why is the pants super baggy and the front of the outfit is way to parted when it covers the front of the pants. It might be the images distorting the size at least I hope.

That's going to happen eventually. I want them to do Brotherhood Ezio before doing other characters but they can always release multiples obviously. But I would love Adewale from freedom cry also. And I would rather get Alexios over Kassandra but they are going to do both probably so it's a win.

Yes! I second that. lol

I saw today some folks leave comments on Damtoys?s Instagram, about Kasssndra. They really want to see her as the next figure of Damtoys, you can help them XD
I think it was @damtoys_kassandra_figure or something like that.

I want Arno and Ezio Brotherhood.... With those two i'd be completely satisfyed and wouldnt buy more.

Maybe, MAYBE Jacob Frye

I ordered this figure from TNS figures.

Anybody bought previously from em?
anybody knows how much takes the shipping more or less?
i live in france

1 week? 2 weeks? 3 weeks?

I ordered this figure from TNS figures.

Anybody bought previously from em?
anybody knows how much takes the shipping more or less?
i live in france

1 week? 2 weeks? 3 weeks?
They are reliable and pretty fast I live in the US and it takes about 1-2 weeks I believe you might get it around the same or 3 weeks.

Back