Damtoys: 1/6 NAVY SEAL- Reconteam - Leader (93009)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I disagree, DAM has MUCH nicer (and more accurately done) webgear and weaponry. 1/6 LC-2 gear has been poorly done in cloth (check out Toy Soldier LC-2 M16 ammo pouches and compare them to DAM) - DAM has just about perfected it, from material to cut and shape.

I could care less about webgear if the head sculpt sucks, and this one does. Maybe that's just me though. :lol

I disagree, DAM has MUCH nicer (and more accurately done) webgear and weaponry. 1/6 LC-2 gear has been poorly done in cloth (check out Toy Soldier LC-2 M16 ammo pouches and compare them to DAM) - DAM has just about perfected it, from material to cut and shape.

The Dam webgear and cloth boots is some of the best done in 1:6 scale.
I even think the cloth weave is better scaled then it is from Soldier Story.

Yeah, I'm really happy with their uniforms and web gear. I really like the finger-less gloves too. And I'm going to need that shoulder knife too. Every loose piece I've ever bought from DAM has made me happy. :lol

Seriously, they deliver.

I could care less about webgear if the head sculpt sucks, and this one does. Maybe that's just me though. :lol

Accurate sculpts aren't their strong point. :lol

Back