Damtoys: 1/6 NAVY SEAL- Reconteam - Leader (93009)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kibagami

Super Freak
Reaction score
They finally made him:

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/sixth-scale-action-figure-news-reviews-discussion/663421-damtoys-1-6-navy-seal-reconteam-leader-93009-a.html

204242mo96fpj4i9bbf5g4.jpg

I'm not at all excited at the head sculpt. I don't think art figures' TOTS is any better but their Willis sin city Hartigan is probably the best out there as of now. But of course the gear is awesome. What to do with a left handed holster though? And they finally changed their slogan. :lol

And no you *******s, I'm not some street team promoter dude for DAM toys.

These are turning out great, I may have to add them to my collection. I like the sculpt, wish the first three had the same look as the last two.

These are turning out great, I may have to add them to my collection. I like the sculpt, wish the first three had the same look as the last two.

Yeah, I suppose they really stepped it up on this one. People complained about the sniper's face being too ugly and they changed it. Pretty nice of them for listening and acting on it. They can't afford to slip; the whole line is somewhat definitive on this character.

I think they did a great job on the Leader, has a very intense look to him. I passed on the Blackhawk Down set but the last two figures in this line are making really hard not build this team.

I think they did a great job on the Leader, has a very intense look to him. I passed on the Blackhawk Down set but the last two figures in this line are making really hard not build this team.

Yeah, he has a decent scowl to him. My other complaint is that the neck is too long but that's cosmetic; you can actually shave that down to a decent length.

But hey! Hot toys' Willis is coming out so maybe he'll get a transplant.

I just found pictures of the re sculpt on the marksman and he has the same new look as the Leader and the SAW Gunner. The only thing holding me back this the mismatched sculpts of the first two, they need to update the Corpsman and the Pointman sculpts somehow.

I just found pictures of the re sculpt on the marksman and he has the same new look as the Leader and the SAW Gunner. The only thing holding me back this the mismatched sculpts of the first two, they need to update the Corpsman and the Pointman sculpts somehow.

I agree! :goodpost:

bought. have the art figures version as well which i really dig but i like this one also. sculpt almost looks kind of animated but i think that it looks good.

I'm picking this guy up. Have the Art version already but the gear on this one is so much better.

I have the pointman and have all the other guys on pre-order already.

Still waiting on the Corpsman from Viking Playground though. Kind of starting to get annoyed.

I'm picking this guy up. Have the Art version already but the gear on this one is so much better.

I have the pointman and have all the other guys on pre-order already.

Still waiting on the Corpsman from Viking Playground though. Kind of starting to get annoyed.

:lol

Sounds like you're going to have a storm of seals coming your way.

Looks great but like others, I already have the Art Figures version (which is fantastic IMO).

Congrats to those who have been waiting for him though, everything looks awesome.

Art figure version is superior, this is unnecessary.

I disagree, DAM has MUCH nicer (and more accurately done) webgear and weaponry. 1/6 LC-2 gear has been poorly done in cloth (check out Toy Soldier LC-2 M16 ammo pouches and compare them to DAM) - DAM has just about perfected it, from material to cut and shape.

I disagree, DAM has MUCH nicer (and more accurately done) webgear and weaponry. 1/6 LC-2 gear has been poorly done in cloth (check out Toy Soldier LC-2 M16 ammo pouches and compare them to DAM) - DAM has just about perfected it, from material to cut and shape.

The Dam webgear and cloth boots is some of the best done in 1:6 scale.
I even think the cloth weave is better scaled then it is from Soldier Story.

Back