Dam Toys - Godfather licensed 1:6 & 1/3 scale.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not 1/6 but they showed off a life sized bust.

EiGr4ecU4AA0VJ3

EiGr4ebVoAEkXFp

EiGr4ecUYAAqft3

EiGr7FdVoAAkKHk

Bodes well for the 1/6, definitely looks realistic.

Something about the eyes doesn't quite hit 100% for me, though it may just be the uncanny valley.

That looks quite impressive. But from life-sized to 1/6 is a long way...
Never knew Don Vito was so badly shaved :lol

I'm not the biggest aficionado of the movies and I doubt there was a shaving scene, but I wondered if Brando was clean shaven that day seeing this. The stubble stood out to me too, like if it really was his daughter's wedding day, he would've shaved right?

That looks quite impressive. But from life-sized to 1/6 is a long way...
Never knew Don Vito was so badly shaved :lol

I just put the blu ray on and can't see any evidence of that stubble. But it does help it look very realistic.
Perhaps they were using another scene for sculpting reference, and only later decided to give him the Tux...

I just put the blu ray on and can't see any evidence of that stubble. But it does help it look very realistic.
Perhaps they were using another scene for sculpting reference, and only later decided to give him the Tux...

Yeah, could work for the scene where Tom tells him about Sonny's death.

Looks a bit ick that full scale bust.

It?s a weird thing though so maybe the 1/6 version will translate better. It if I?m being honest I find the hot toys likeness to be better

I dunno looks off and a bit weird to me. Thin it's the head shape and how the hair poofs out a bit.

Not completely sold on Dam Toys taking on this license in 1/6 scale yet but I will say that the recent pictures that they have posted of a new Resident Evil figure that they have made appear to be very very high quality in the tailoring, sculpting, and paint departments...looks as good as anything else in 1/6. I am becoming a bit more open to the possibility that this figure may not end up being a disappointment after all...but we will see...

Back