Dam Toys - Godfather licensed 1:6 & 1/3 scale.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks really nice, but I'm guessing it's a statue considering the pose of the head and wrist.

It's probably posed sitting down in his chair, perhaps even the desk included. That would be a sweet display.

It's a 1/3 statue.

EkbtSlQVkAEubMG

EkbtSj6U8AIt-SU

I think the point between his nose and his mouth looks elongated (maybe nose too short) and the shape of the eyes wrong and the mouth slightly off. Looks like some stand in in The Godfather makeup. It almost looks like every part of his face was sculpted separately and composited together .

I?m keen for an update on the hot toys sculpt it is a number of years old but this to me is a far cry from being anywhere near the likeness of that. I doubt the 1/6 version will fare much better

The pose with the hand doesn't look that natural, and the hair and suit look quite odd, but the likeness is there. I just imagine Hot Toys in 1/3 scale, their 1/6 figures are better than most 1/1, 1/3 and 1/4 figures/statues. If they started doing these scales, there wouldn't be any competition.

Back