Daft Punk Black suits version by nomake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Electronic duo by nomake

1777.jpg

1743.jpg

1886.jpg

sequinn-thomas.jpg

Here is a pic of prototype sequin outfits but anyway,it's not the real sequin one because we really couldn't find tiny spangle cloths.
So we decided using this cloth instead. What we need now is comment with this twinkle jacket. Is it OK to use this cloth?

sequinn-thomas.jpg

Here is a pic of prototype sequin outfits but anyway,it's not the real sequin one because we really couldn't find tiny spangle cloths.
So we decided using this cloth instead. What we need now is comment with this twinkle jacket. Is it OK to use this cloth?

I will be honest and say I really don't like that. I appreciate your efforts in trying to replicate it as best you can, but that doesn't look like the sequin jacket at all

I would rather pay less and scrap that look if that is the final?

I will be honest and say I really don't like that. I appreciate your efforts in trying to replicate it as best you can, but that doesn't look like the sequin jacket at all

:crying :crying :crying :crying

I'd agree I'd be happy with just the suit would help me out a lot for the price being lowered to lose the sequin suit. Love the normal tux :)

Hello Guys. :wave
Sorry for letting you guys waiting for updates too long. Things I’d like to tell you guys for my latest progresses are following.

• No need the LED module base anymore.
    The previous version of Guy’s lighting LED module was so big (over 150mm).
    As I said last time that I will make pyramid shaped base for putting that huge led module inside. But luckily, the magic is happened since my LED man can shrunk it into 15mm and can put the tiny LED module into Guy's helmet.
    So it’s no need to put the figures on their base all the time, you can take them everywhere you want. How amazing!!

• Re-design of Guy’s helmet.
    I have redesigned Guy’s helmet so that it can be easily opened to put LED module inside and the new design will reduce some weight of helmet so it will be lighter than before.
    Moreover, Guy’s chin was fixed since I’ve got comments from one of our mates here.
    I can say that it’s quite exactly the same as the original one now.

• Limited authorization no. added.
    I carved my nickname ‘nomake’ and numbers on the visor parts and base and I will prepare for the limited authorization certification card as well.
    As I said before, only 30 sets of these figures will be produced.
    If there’s any problem with the figures, free of charges of A/S will be supported (not include EMS fee and material cost).

nomake-nickname.jpg

• Price down to $2000.
    As I uploaded pictures of outfits yesterday, the feedback on the sequin version one was not so good.
    There’re many friends have asked to lower the price down and cut the sequin suit out of the set.
    So I’ve decided to cut the price down for $400 upon the request and hope that it will make my figures more affordable.

To friends who are on the interesting list.
I am going to put an order of tailoring to Yunsil on the next Monday so I need to know the exact quantity as soon as possible.
So please let me know you are in or out within this week and send 30% of deposit with 5% of PayPal within 8, December.

Here is payment Detail.
1. deposit 30%($600) + Paypal Fee 5%($30) = $630
2. balance 70%($1400) + Paypal Fee 5%($70) = $1470​

PAYPAL ACCOUNT
[email protected]

To Friends who already sent the deposit, I will send you a private message about payment plan.

Thank you.
nomake

Last edited:

guy-final-helmet1.jpg

guy-final-helmet02.jpg

Here is an updated picture of Guy’s helmet.
Actually it’s already printed out and making to metal but I will get it tomorrow.
So tomorrow I will post Guy’s updated pictures again.

For LED system, the new system development is in process now and my LED man said that he can be finished it within this week or no later than the beginning of next week.
I’ll ask him if he can take the Video of Thomas’s helmet and Guy’s helmet WIP for me or not.
Absolutely it won’t be the final one; the editing may happen if you guys give me feedback.
Just like the outfits, if you guys are not happy with anything, I’m also ready to change it anyway. Everything I posted until now, it’s not the final one, and everything we can talk and adjust until we reach the perfect point which we’re all happy.

For me, I’ll ask Yunsil to edit a black tux in some point because for myself, I’m not much happy with its lapel and fitting, etc. Same as LED system, LED man and I, we are not happy with the huge module that much so we’ve decided to develop the better one thus it costs us a lot.
But what we need is the best quality of our figures.
I know you guys worry about quality of the figures but what I’ve shown you until now may somehow prove that I’m trying my best and want to make it better and better.

Don’t worry, the best quality of these figure is my goal as well.

guy-final-helmet1.jpg

guy-final-helmet02.jpg

Here is an updated picture of Guy’s helmet.
Actually it’s already printed out and making to metal but I will get it tomorrow.
So tomorrow I will post Guy’s updated pictures again.

For LED system, the new system development is in process now and my LED man said that he can be finished it within this week or no later than the beginning of next week.
I’ll ask him if he can take the Video of Thomas’s helmet and Guy’s helmet WIP for me or not.
Absolutely it won’t be the final one; the editing may happen if you guys give me feedback.
Just like the outfits, if you guys are not happy with anything, I’m also ready to change it anyway. Everything I posted until now, it’s not the final one, and everything we can talk and adjust until we reach the perfect point which we’re all happy.

For me, I’ll ask Yunsil to edit a black tux in some point because for myself, I’m not much happy with its lapel and fitting, etc. Same as LED system, LED man and I, we are not happy with the huge module that much so we’ve decided to develop the better one thus it costs us a lot.
But what we need is the best quality of our figures.
I know you guys worry about quality of the figures but what I’ve shown you until now may somehow prove that I’m trying my best and want to make it better and better.

Don’t worry, the best quality of these figure is my goal as well.

Pictures are not showing :monkey2

base-metal-sticker.jpg

Metal sticker samples

해골-01.jpg

캐릭터-05.jpg

Metal sticker samples for base.

Today I can’t release final version of Guy’s helmet picture because there is problem on ear parts’ detail.
Printing to metal is really difficult so the releasing Guy’s final version needs more time.
And I don’t satisfy about led lighting much.
It needs to put more lighting in the middle part to make it brighter.
But rainbow sides’ led are okay as shown on the last clip

What I can show today are only Thomas’s prototype LED module pics and clip.
It’s not a final yet because there are 3 problems which we've faced.
It may work if we use these following solutions.

1. Using LED diffuser.
2. Using thinner LED visor.
3. Change on/off switch to a simple and tiny one.

Now we’re fixing as the solutions above so if there’s any updates, I will show you guys asap.

prototype-led-module-for-thomas-01.jpg

prototype-led-module-for-thomas-02.jpg

[ame]https://youtu.be/1_JJZSDTeqY[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/CMFG07uNnew[/ame]​

yeah...this is going to be epic when you fix that problem....really can't wait to have this in hand...:)

That LED lighting is going to make these figures a very special release! :thud: I really wish i could have jumped in on this but with Christmas coming up makes it very hard. :(

Back