D.R.37's Cargo Hold: 1/6 Star Wars Mods & Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Malikili the Rancor Keeper.
(1/6 scale tears not included)

I’ll probably go back and add some more weathering but he’s pretty much finished ☺️

E256B730-4848-416F-945F-E3FE3745FDEB.jpeg

A8ACDA35-415A-42FE-B673-8D33C2695A02.jpeg

C924AF8D-1FF9-489A-B291-5D4ABF22149A.jpeg

You continue to amaze, mate! Not quite sure how to put my finger on it, but the hood looks especially perfect

Amazing!!
Thanks Heiko!

Great work on this fellow. Churchill makes an awesome Rancor Keeper.
Thanks Stryker! He’s the go-to sculpt for this guy. There was a custom sculpt out there but the DiD Churchill still looks the best imo :)

Amazing stuff. Nice work on the hood, guantlets.

Spot on brotha!!
Big thanks, Brutha! 🙏

You continue to amaze, mate! Not quite sure how to put my finger on it, but the hood looks especially perfect
Much appreciated, Nagoya!

I forgot to take a shot of the initial framework - which wasn’t much. I used images of The Darkness Predator’s as a model (Thanks Steven 🙂). Here is the sculpting/repaint process of the Keeper’s gaffi and blade. I used styrene strips and Magic Sculpt. Also cut up a HT Tusken gaffi.
@okieh 2

274ABE4F-6626-425F-A46C-0D441D92EF19.jpeg

Last edited:
I forgot to take a shot of the initial framework - which wasn’t much. I used images of The Darkness Predator’s as a model (Thanks Steven 🙂). Here is the sculpting/repaint process of the Keeper’s gaffi and blade. I used styrene strips and Magic Sculpt. Also cut up a HT Tusken gaffi.
@okieh 2

View attachment 619236
A True master at work! Excellent job,and innovative ideas

Back