D.R.37's Cargo Hold: 1/6 Star Wars Mods & Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just brilliant.wish I had the remodeled version for mine. Not that I don’t like the figure the way I got it
,but it can never be accurate enough,right?
Thanks.
I suppose like props and model collectors, customizers and artists will always want or try to make something screen accurate. Unfortunately it always end up being more money and lots of extra time spent on trying to get that hunk of plastic, resin, or fiberglass to look how we want on our shelves.
It’s maddening at times… also something better or more accurate will come out a few years down the road :D

Wrapping up the year with Bane Malar.
I received the head sculpt a while back from Son of Dengar. The visor appears much more chrome than it really is, which is more of a reflective black chrome. Very happy with how this guy turned out and happy to end 2022 with an OT character.
Hope everyone has a wonderful New Years!

D3FBC5D0-F776-4406-A41B-2F1DA9AD9E7F.jpeg

A16F4DFF-177A-4002-9321-EA212AAFF18A.jpeg

0E4A3AC8-B44E-4891-AB1D-53B02BF9706B.jpeg

93777C43-6D60-424B-BA66-9F1FB57D28A3.jpeg

Wrapping up the year with Bane Malar.
I received the head sculpt a while back from Son of Dengar. The visor appears much more chrome than it really is, which is more of a reflective black chrome. Very happy with how this guy turned out and happy to end 2022 with an OT character.
Hope everyone has a wonderful New Years!

View attachment 615617
View attachment 615618
View attachment 615619
View attachment 615620
Oh man, he‘s amazing!!!!
Beautiful work !!

This makes me want to build this figure too

Looks great. Nice to see the Proto-Fett jumpsuit being put to use. :D

Wonderful job dude.
Thanks Chris :duff
There’s some other details that I was going to glue/sew onto it but have been trying not to alter the suit. Not really sure why unless I intend to build another Proto Fett which I don’t need. Maybe just cause they’re kinda hard to come by 🤷🏽‍♂️ 😆

Awesome work on the skiff guards.

One of the best parts of Star Wars action figure collecting is the background characters.

Great to see some of them in 1/6 scale and well executed, too.
Thanks MyenShi. Indeed… background characters - aliens, troopers, etc. make Star Wars what it is to me. They solidify so much of the lore.

Back