D.R.37's Cargo Hold: 1/6 Star Wars Mods & Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great work on that hammer!
What do you use for sculpting? I usually use either super sculpey film or milliput for work like this, but I find mulliput lacks the detail, and super sculpey doesn't airdry on its own, making it harder to cure.

Thanks Gents.
Agonistes, I‘ve been using Milliput, yellow sometimes white. I like the air drying factor and workability of it. Super playful when freshly mixed and as it’s curing the fine-tuning you can achieve before it goes brittle is great. I usually do layers too, always working with water to smooth and fill... sanding in between. It’s usually difficult to get what I want in one mix.

I was able to get her leather gauntlets and shoulder fur finished. Chest armor, shoulder armor & belt are left unless I decide to make her blacksmith tongs.

148C2DFA-C037-432A-8B86-8B1AC0E562F6.jpg

3D1D28D4-3FBD-4428-AD72-81787CCC7B67.jpg

Thanks Gents.
Agonistes, I?ve been using Milliput, yellow sometimes white. I like the air drying factor and workability of it. Super playful when freshly mixed and as it?s curing the fine-tuning you can achieve before it goes brittle is great. I usually do layers too, always working with water to smooth and fill... sanding in between. It?s usually difficult to get what I want in one mix.

Thanks for the advice! Using water to smooth milliput was new to me, will keep that in mind. Other than that, it sounds like I also need to learn some patience when working with it then. :lol

IG-11 landed earlier this week which made me pull the original Din out for some reposing and pictures. I also ended up doing one of those Phancy body swaps. Initially i wasn't going to put the money up for it but finally having these two figures together I wanted to see what all the Phicen hype was about.

Went for one of my Han & Chewy poses... my own mind-canon that after these 3 crossed paths they palled around together on their own bounty hunting adventures :D

MandoIG11Grogu1.jpg

MandoIG11Grogu6.jpg

IG-11 landed earlier this week which made me pull the original Din out for some reposing and pictures. I also ended up doing one of those Phancy body swaps. Initially i wasn't going to put the money up for it but finally having these two figures together I wanted to see what all the Phicen hype was about.

Went for one of my Han & Chewy poses... my own mind-canon that after these 3 crossed paths they palled around together on their own bounty hunting adventures :D

View attachment 512890

View attachment 512889
Nice. Did you go with the m33?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Nice, and what's the verdict on the Phicen M33 ? Worth the price ?

Nice, and what's the verdict on the Phicen M33 ? Worth the price ?

I dig it. I get more subtle movements that I feel gives more realism when posing and I feel more accurate proportions. Also gets a better crunch and crouching pose than the regular TT bodies IMO. Only thing is it is a bit difficult to get the arms over the shoulder so if one wants those type of action poses with the arms might be better to just do the padded suit mod.

19EBC0CA-32D6-4B94-ADD4-30C5951CDBE5.jpg

Back