D.R.37's Cargo Hold: 1/6 Star Wars Mods & Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool to see this coming to life. And yeah that officer looks incredible.

You need to do some kind of muddy trench dio to put all of these guys in.

Got a Remnant Trooper and have been playing with the idea of swapping helmets out. Initially I wanted to use one Will?s (SoloBones) buckets but decided I did not want to take two steps back on a project that took so much effort; ended up using a HT ANH helmet. I mapped the ?scratches/chipping? between the original helmet and the screenshot it was based on and found a happy medium. Also toned down the heavily applied pee stain weathering.

View attachment 494655

View attachment 494656

This looks great! Amazing how much better it looks with ANH helmet.

Much thanks everybody :D

You need to do some kind of muddy trench dio to put all of these guys in.

I?ve been wanting some sort of cargo boxes. If I go further maybe I?ll sketch some up and try to build them.
Also saw this Imperial Light which would look cool but would be kinda difficult to make. Funny I noticed they reused it in those new Mando S2 promo shots.

(Solo/Mando)

View attachment 494974

Also looking forward to RustyJ?s 2-1B making an appearance ;)

5A83AD19-2CD8-493C-AD07-9CAB98703A93.jpeg

Thanks guys... much appreciated. Little mods here and there to differentiate them. Planning on making some dio-type pieces: cargo boxes and medic kit. Also waiting on some head sculpts to possibly swap out. Will take a group shot later on.

Back