Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will have to keep my Gambit Ex. Cyclops looks good and I think the jacket will go well with Gambit and Rogue. They are going to look great together. The shelf's in my case are waiting. Awesome!!:yess:

I don't really like the jacket either. However I do think it is funny that if I get this all my X-Men PF's will have jackets. Logan, Rogue, Gambit, and Cyclops. I guess Wolverine may look a little out of place wearing street clothes while the others are in uniform.

Wonder if we can take off the jacket.

Not sure, it might get damaged if you do.

Yeah, that would've been great but it can be overlooked.

I agree.

I agree, but I can forgive that. I think of it as more of a "Im ready for anything" pose. If you think about it, the side of his visor is like the trigger of a gun. If you're ready for anything your finger is close to the trigger, but not actually pulling it.

Premature Visor Blast would be bad.

Visor looks a little thin but it could be the angle I guess.

CyclopsPF3.jpg

(screen grab courtesy of Raik)

I think the jacket looks alright. It certainly doesn't kill the piece for me or anything but I'd of preferred it without it. The thing I don't like is how all the X-Men so far will be wearing brown jackets...Rogue, Cyclops, and Gambit.

Storm better not have a brown jacket.

I'm really curious if they continue the Jim Lee X-Men as PFs how they are going to do Jean and Storm. What parts will be cloth which parts will be sculpted? Since they don't wear jackets...often. I think I've seen them wear jackets once.

Storm's cape could be cloth. Or they could do like Iron Man and make them 1/4 but call it a comiquette.

Back