Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks very nice. I think I may end up collecting just the X-Men line after all.

Does anyone know if the Colossus comiquette is also 1/4?

Comiquettes are usually 1/5 while pfs are 1/4. Even if the scale fits, I'm not a fan of the costume they used for Colossus' comiquette.

I'm glad this show this because i know there was so many people on the fence thinking about dropping gambit. Cyclops and rouge and the jim lee style just renforces the line.

Unles he has interchangeable arms (or they detach for the sole purpose of taking off the jacket) I don't think it is likely you will be able to take it off without cutting it.

Ugh one thing that i noticed THERE ALL WEARING JACKETS!???
Rouge, cyc, gambit?! WTF... i how you can remove the cyc jacket.

Gambit and Rogue wore their jackets all the time so understandable. Cyclops much less often, but I prefer that to an ugly pf where they use fabric on a part that would look better sculpted just to make it a pf.

looks awesome.... i cant wait to get this... bye bye 1/5 scale xmen.
AMEN! :exactly:

Visor looks a little thin but it could be the angle I guess.
That would be my only complaint so far about this piece; the eye opening seems a little thin.

Anyone who doesn't like Cyclops, has to atleast admit that this is an amazing sculpt. I agree that the jacket is a bit odd, but Jim Lee added jackets on alot of characters and I don't think it takes away from the sculpt. I CAN'T WAIT and this has been my #1 grail piece since I started. Now let's just hope that they make a 1/4th Phoenix/Jean Grey to go with him.

I gotta go clean up because I messed myself.

Definitely :goodpost: :exactly:

From that picture it looks like he'll have a swap out head. Probably an open mouthed angry expression.

The EX has to be swap out scott summers head! The head looks like it comes off!! Cant wait to have this!! :yess::yess::yess:And for those that want to remove the arms looks like a no go unless cut it!!

The EX has to be swap out scott summers head! The head looks like it comes off!! Cant wait to have this!! :yess::yess::yess:And for those that want to remove the arms looks like a no go unless cut it!!

Scott Summers head with red eyes or his ruby glasses would be cool!

Back