Custom Stealth Iron Man Bust Progress...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE 8-19:

Stealth_IM_Bust_Prog_10.jpg

Stealth_IM_Bust_Prog_10.5.jpg

All done with the aluminum base, next is the clear color.
The new airbrush is the best!
:)

I am watching this thread with great interest... Really awesome to see someone take a bad experience and turn it into something potentially better than before. :rock

I'm loving following this. It's great to see a piece being rescued like that.

And I love watching what you're doing to the piece, excellent work! :D

looks freakin' awesome so far!!! I cant wait to see what this is gonna look likw when its done!!

Have to say I agree, look forward to its eventual completition take your time as your start is superb

Mooncat please get rid of you childesh Avatar when I am at work I have to worry about your slopy tits bouncing all ove the place. Thanks! :monkey3

You have to keep in mind that some people have people behind them when they are online. By that I mean kids and etc. Please just police yourself. Or get a woman.

Mooncat please get rid of you childesh Avatar when I am at work I have to worry about your slopy tits bouncing all ove the place. Thanks! :monkey3

You have to keep in mind that some people have people behind them when they are online. By that I mean kids and etc. Please just police yourself. Or get a woman.

Keep your avatar Mooncat. Tits are not offensive. In fact if you change it to suit badmoon's prudish tastes I will be offended.

stop it...at this rate you'll get lots of request for people sending you teirs the stealth up :D:cool:

you know I was just thinking the same.....how much is it to send a LS bust to the US? :monkey3.........:lol

Keep your avatar Mooncat. Tits are not offensive. In fact if you change it to suit badmoon's prudish tastes I will be offended.

too right. Your avatar is the only thing that keeps me glued to the screen during the day in between snippets of work!! :D

Back