Custom pred thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here are some of mine....
enjoy!!

vegas754.jpg

vegas755.jpg

I like the custom predator from the first movie and the blue guy...looks coo!!! Great job man

WOAH:google:google:google:google:google:MAN THEY LOOK MUCH BETTER THAN THE OFFICIAL RELEASES FROM HOT TOYS .SUPERB WORK.ARE THE FINEST CUSTOM I HAVE SEEN BY FAR..
CONGRATULATIONS MAN!!!
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK:D

I like the custom predator from the first movie and the blue guy...looks coo!!! Great job man

thank you sir for all the great comments. i truly appreciate them.
you have just made my morning!!

:D:D:D

thank you sir for all the great comments. i truly appreciate them.
you have just made my morning!!

:D:D:D

Naa... You are welcome rumadman! I only tell you the truth and my oppinion about your pred customs.Simmply awesome work man:D

Lovin' that blue Predator and the one with the devil bio on the far left. Great work!

Hey folks, this is my first completed kit bash. I mostly used a P2 figure, but the head is a custom one that I purchased from 915stag51 a few weeks ago. I think someone else did the work on the head, but he gave me one heck of deal on it. Thanks again 915stag51.:)
The color on the head matches the P2 body pretty close. I painted the armor with Tamiya Flat Blue and then brushed over the pieces with Tamiya Dark Sea Grey. I didn't do too much "custom" work on it, but I think it turned out OK. What do ya think?

Last edited:
Hey folks, this is my first completed kit bash. I mostly used a P2 figure, but the head is a custom one that I purchased from 915stag51 a few weeks ago. I think someone else did the work on the head, but he gave me one heck of deal on it. Thanks again 915stag51.:)

so wheres the picture?

:confused:

:huh...:confused:

so you painted the armour blue..:monkey1

Yeah, I did. I know it's not much of a "custom", but I do have a custom Wolf that I am working on that I did a total repaint(body and armor) on. I will post pics when it is finished.

When I receive the Wolf from stag, thanks for the update dude, I will start on a third custom.

my customs as of..................... now :D

the clan :cool:
Picture310.jpg

tiger pred:

Picture312.jpg

my elder:
Picture311.jpg

W.I.P

Picture313.jpg

Picture315.jpg

put avp dreads on a p2 head, still putting on dreads, need to gloss the visor. but basically finito

tiger pred??? looks more like a pedestrian crossing pred.. "go lay dwn on the road B!@+cH!!!!" hahahahaha....

Back