Custom pred thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some photos of my custom Grey Wolf Pred. I repainted the entire Pred a light grey and dark grey. I used some AVP Armor and painted it maroon and brushed over it with black. I painted the slots on the plasma cannon red and the bones are from a Poacher figure produced by McFarlane Toys several years ago.

I'm not the best photog, so sorry if the pics aren't the best.

pretty sweet, but since when were predators grey?, cool armor colour 2. one thing i didnt see on the wolf is the legs were never given the black spots that preds normally have, so i think i might add those.

Thanks RUMADMAN!

He supplied me with Chopper in order for me to make my custom Scar.
I wanted one after getting the She-Pred; however, I have seen what they usually go for on EBAY and there was no way I was going to pay those high prices.

All I had to do is get rid of the accessories and make his stomach armor. :naughty

Before:
choperpredator.JPG

After:

DSC06555.jpg

DSC06559.jpg

DSC06552-1.jpg

DSC06554.jpg

DSC06556.jpg

Before I forget, that's Elder_Predator 2's resin/casted bio. So, thanks for the hookup too mang.

:peace

Thanks RUMADMAN!

He supplied me with Chopper in order for me to make my custom Scar.
I wanted one after getting the She-Pred; however, I have seen what they usually go for on EBAY and there was no way I was going to pay those high prices.

All I had to do is get rid of the accessories and make his stomach armor. :naughty

Before:
choperpredator.JPG

After:

DSC06555.jpg

DSC06559.jpg

DSC06552-1.jpg

DSC06554.jpg

DSC06556.jpg

Before I forget, that's Elder_Predator 2's resin/casted bio. So, thanks for the hookup too mang.

:peace

howd you get machiko, i didnt think she was out yet

Thanks guys.

I've had Machiko for about a month already. (see the Machiko thread for my pix)
I get my Hot Toys directly from Hong Kong. Call me impatient. :eek:

true, pretty sweet, what kind of paint is used on these bastards?

I used Tamiya acrylic. It goes on smooth and usually only takes 2 coats. Since it is acrylic, soap and water clean the brushes nicely. I sprayed some Krylon flat clear over it when it was complete.

makes me wish i never sold my scar :monkey1:monkey1
Shame one you. Shoulda kept him.........
true, pretty sweet, what kind of paint is used on these bastards?

I use Testor Model Master Acryl Acrylic paint. Thats what DA, Les, and many others use also. Has a plethora of colors and water cleanup. Gives a great finish.

Thanks fellas.
Hopefully we'll get a "Predator-1" from Hot Toys soon, so I can round off my Pred collection. :)

Back