Custom pred thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are my 2 custom Preds. Im still not finished with em paint and accessory wise but im pretty happy so far.

My lost pred.
DSC00110.jpg

My elder.
DSC00075.jpg

DSC00059.jpg

My Scar with Bobamikes awesome Celtic bio he sorted me. Im pretty happy with the paintjob i done on it.

DSC00052.jpg

DSC00055.jpg

I could customise tons of these bad boys but damm its expensive :lol

Here are some of my customs... in fact this is what got me into 1/6 customising.
Dizzy:google

Here are some of my customs... in fact this is what got me into 1/6 customising.
Dizzy:google

seriously ?.
So you've only been customizing this stuff since the preds and your now that good at sculpting and stuff.
Man... your making 90% of us look terrible at this. :eek::lol:lol

Ive only done a few other customs tbh. i mainly just paint stuff. I used to paint figs for display in my local Games workshop, but that was about 16 or more yrs ago lol. So im a bit out of practice but its fun anyway :D i haven't got into recasting or anything, and i dont know if i ever will tbh. I just get a sewing kit out and make odds and ends, like my lost preds skirt and other bits, plus i use milliputt alot of the time, and just kitbash and repaint.

Crimson,
That Lost Pred is cool, nice job.
The body netting on that Pred; what
did you use or has the photo been
altered?

I used insect netting u stick on windows, cut it to shape and sewed it up the back, legs and arms. I couldn't be bothered to pay for 1 and have to wait for it lol. I also made and dyed the skirt and arm wrap and neck wrap. And i used half of the P2 chest and glued the gun on, as well as some other bits. I also made the arm armour with the blades so they can go in and out. I had to use milliput and plastic to make a base for them to go in on the original lost pred arm armour. He stills needs a bit more painting, im thinking a touch of blue drybrushing on the armour, but i kinda like it as it is, so im gonna ponder on it.

i am loving that bio helmet. spectacular custom job!

Cheers man :D

Last edited:
Back