Custom pred thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-Super Hans-

Super Freak
Reaction score
decided to dedicate this thread to all the crazy custom preds out there. was gonna post this in the custom forum but we all know this is where the pred freaks hang so mods dont move it. if you have any kitbashs, minor tweaks or full out repaints post them here.

heres one im working on at the moment hes a bit ruff but hes coming together. i call him steve...

Picture189.jpg

Picture186.jpg

Picture190.jpg

I only have one custom Pred at the moment...thats my NECA Wolvs. If I have any more i'll post 'em up. No six scale however...I only have 1, and Im sure as hell not touching that...

decided to dedicate this thread to all the crazy custom preds out there. was gonna post this in the custom forum but we all know this is where the pred freaks hang so mods dont move it. if you have any kitbashs, minor tweaks or full out repaints post them here.

heres one im working on at the moment hes a bit ruff but hes coming together. i call him steve...

Picture189.jpg

Picture186.jpg

Picture190.jpg

Love the paint scheme on the armor!

Would you like some Crit Elder?

Smooth out the paint a tad, its a bit rough. Get some sealer, a nice glossy one. Try to get the crust out...it makes the pred look messy.

Back