custom bruce willis die hard head by z3101172

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, what is everyone planning to do with their Willis heads?
I want to to a classic McClane, barefoot in the t-shirt, but the paintjob on the head is so good that it makes the arms and chest of a truetype body look too much like a toy. Now I'm not sure what to do. Does anyone know if the upcoming Hot Toys Wolverine has one of those rubber torso covers like Hellboy?

His lips may need to be brought up on one side as well just a bit and if you could achieve his smirk it would make it look a bit more spot on.

15f0qhc.jpg

20728wh.jpg

Although I'm not in on this I agree that that would be a very cool addition to this sculpt and something that I don't think has ever been done on a Willis sculpt.

Don't be too sure about that. :wink1:
diehardstatue3.jpg

diehardstatue2.jpg

Thanks to all.

Wow, seconded...where can I buy that statue?!

Nowhere - it is a custom sculpt, done by myself. Sorry. :) :dunno

Wor-Gar said:
Always thought it was the best one out there. Still holds up.

:lol It never was. My McClane is a complete new sculpt – based on the old kit. I took the original kit just as an armature to spare some clay. It just wasn't sculpted well enough to leave it. There is not one cm² left of it - not even one toe. I made a complete new head, new shirt, new gun, new trousers, new radio, new base, new bag. No cigarette, but his beretta at his hip.
Here is a pic of the original (Not mine - pic is taken from the Clubhouse just for comparison):

williscomparison.jpg

Last edited:
:lol:lol:lol:lol

I bow down to you sir :bow The original looks like Steve Buscemi...absolutely fantastic work.

edit: Sad to know I'll never own one though :(

Stevey? No, it looks like Bogart played the part and lost a fight with a bat.:) But that new custom is great.

Back