custom bruce willis die hard head by z3101172

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
done, removed you from the list
and just to clear up its not the full amount I am asking,
its just the $9 deposit
sorry for any confusion

Sorry, I thought we will see the sculpt itself first & $$$ must be sent only if pleased with the final result & heads ready for shipping.
I'm pass.

I'm not sure how I ended up on this list but I never requested to actually be on it.
I menitoned on the third page I would be in for a bald bruce but I'm not interested in this one and I just recieved a pm about paying.
Hope it goes well for you guys.

3733175411_1bf133da22.jpg

3733975968_ef9e0d0853.jpg

3733176507_797e776c39.jpg

3733176139_ce7f249e7a.jpg

3733977006_9d4cded2aa.jpg

3733977406_c8ac8486b7.jpg

3733176897_efef1df2be.jpg

3733177241_7fdaa0ab0f.jpg

3733977810_9eb8c755c7.jpg

3733175311_e460f911a8.jpg

the wait is over... yippee kai yay!

Super fast! I like the sculpt a lot but I have to say the hair seems a bit off to me. From what I remember from Die hard, he didn't have a part and he wore his hair kind of straight up and back. It even looked a little spiky at times. He also showed some signs of his hair receding around the temples and in the back front area. Great sculpt, it just seems is a little too well groomed to me.

Last edited:
I think he had a lot of hair in the first film, its only the second and third film that he began receding, and if you watched the film again in the beginning his hair was parted and some what groomed, only in the end was it all messy. And the his hair could not be spiky, it looks too thin and soft. Just my observation thou.

Last edited:
Looks pretty good. Great, actually. It looks better the more I stare at it. The profile looks a little flat. Seems like the nose is too short, if that makes sense. If you keep up this pace I'm gonna go broke trying to keep up!

Last edited:
Looks pretty good. Great, actually. It looks better the more I stare at it. The profile looks a little flat. Seems like the nose is too short, if that makes sense. If you keep up this pace I'm gonna go broke trying to keep up!

I noticed that too but i want to watch the movie before saying anything... that one shot made him look like the Donnie Yen sculpt ;-)

I think maybe the hair in the middle is more straight back than parted but again I want to go watch the source material.

I got to say I was a little worried about my memory,
so I skimmed through the films again just to be sure
he definitely had a parted hair and groomed in the beginning (well he was going to see his ex) and it was definitely not spiky
in fact it was still parted and some what groomed even when the action started
and with the sweat his hair got flatter and more sleeked back
his hair is pretty much the same in the second film
and it got thin and receded in the third film, and it was shorter and straight up and parted on both sides, but still not spiky,
again this is just my observation, cheers

I like it alot, and I really like what you did with the hair actually, gonna try and squeeze this sculpt into my budget.

Is there anychance you could alter the front of the hair as it just doesnt look right, it looks to thick and needs thinning a bit.

looks a bit better z either way i want it, are you going to alter it and make an older more recesed version for die hard 3.

Back