Custom 1:6 Princess Leia Dress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cocoboloboy includes some velcro, if you want to cut the belt and remove it. However someone who got their's said they were able to slip the dress up without removing the belt and then putting it back on and slip it under the belt. I got my dress but haven't put it on, I'm definitely going to try to keep the belt intact.

Cool. Thanks for the reply.

Just an FYI to you guys getting this. As another member mentioned before, you can remove the old dress and install the new dress without breaking the belt glue joint and removing the belt. It just takes a little patience because you have to slip the dress out underneath the belt and slide the new dress underneath as you put it on.

BUT, in case you go ahead and break the belt’s glue joint I’ve included a small Velcro disc that can be cut to size and put on the belt as a closure. It’s in the bag with the dress so be careful opening it.

I posted this several weeks back. It’s definitely doable.

However, DO NOT CUT the belt. If you have to (or it may happen accidentally) simply and gently pry the glue joint apart. Doing that will allow you to use the supplied Velcro tab. If you cut it then you won’t be able to overlap it in order to use the Velcro.

Cindy mentioned that she was going to be making more soon so she’s still at it.

In the meantime I happen to have a complete Leia figure, the one in the pic below, with an already installed dress for sale for $350 in case anybody is looking for one. SOLD

The dress on her has a small defect/damage to the hood which makes the hood non functional. I accidentally broke a thread while trying to get the wire in so the seam around the hood that holds the wire has started to come undone. Totally hidden on normal display with the hood down but you won’t be able to put it over her head like normal. I’ll include a wire separately in case someone wants to try it though.

64593D0B-1C05-4E61-956E-E1028E3DE4E3.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello, could I get added to the list to potentially get one?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Additions to the want list are officially closed. If at some time more dresses get made I’ll continue to move down the existing want list.

Thanks guys!

Just occasionally. She recently gave me three to look over and wire the hood but I don’t ever know when or how many she makes when she decides to do them.

Thanks for the update! I hope she'll continue making them for all of us waiting on the list. :pray:

A couple more ready to go. Looks like stormtrooper and DarthZevyn are next on the list.

32F69768-AD30-4C9D-B5AC-3B0DD3C5F146.jpeg

A62CE092-6C4D-40A1-AC27-ECEA36EA9107.jpeg

Last edited:
Back