Custom 1:6 Princess Leia Dress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to discontinue installing the hood wire. I was having trouble getting it worked in on some and tore them up. I’ll include a length of wire for anybody that wants to try it themselves though. Price reduced to $80 due to that.

Because it’s been a while since I’ve been able to offer these there is no need to respond to my pm if you no longer want one. I totally understand circumstances change. I’ll just consider no response within a day or so as no longer wanting one and I’ll move down the list.

Thank you to all so far!

I understand. By chance, do you think Cindy would give out the pattern and the material she uses?

It’s a rayon/spandex mix for the fabric. I just picked one from the fabric store that had the best weight and drape for 1/6 scale. Sorry, she won’t be giving the pattern out. There’s a good chance at some point we’ll be doing more of these after I work thru the list but I just don’t know when.

No. The list is closed indefinitely. I don’t think any more are getting made. But per the instructions in the first post says if more do happen to get made then I’ll just start down the list again.

Back