Custom 1:6 Princess Leia Dress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I forgot to update this. Cindy, the dress maker, fell a few weeks ago on the ice and broke her ankle so she’s been out of commission for a while. She has plans to hit the dresses hard as soon as she’s all healed up in a couple more weeks though.

Sorry, I forgot to update this. Cindy, the dress maker, fell a few weeks ago on the ice and broke her ankle so she’s been out of commission for a while. She has plans to hit the dresses hard as soon as she’s all healed up in a couple more weeks though.

I'm really sorry to hear Cindy's condition... but is there any spot left please for me? [emoji1317][emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cindy is back at again. :yess: I got a few dresses today so as soon as I get the hood wired I’ll have some ready to ship.

Cindy is back at again. :yess: I got a few dresses today so as soon as I get the hood wired I’ll have some ready to ship.

Glad to hear that Cindy has recovered from the fall. I am looking forward to getting mine too. :)

I am way down the list but I'm prepared to wait, hope Cindy continues making them and hope she is recovering well!

Thanks, guys! She is doing well. Got to take her boot off yesterday and the metal plate and pins and ankle bone all look good and she’s healing well. She was just happy to finally be able to drive herself places. Lol!

Starfury’s Leia dress...

D2F02FA7-CA8B-47F6-86B9-18D66DE4396C.jpeg

Last edited:
May I be added to the list please?

Any info on those stands you posted? Are you selling them as well?

Just an FYI to you guys getting this. As another member mentioned before, you can remove the old dress and install the new dress without breaking the belt glue joint and removing the belt. It just takes a little patience because you have to slip the dress out underneath the belt and slide the new dress underneath as you put it on.

BUT, in case you go ahead and break the belt’s glue joint I’ve included a small Velcro disc that can be cut to size and put on the belt as a closure. It’s in the bag with the dress so be careful opening it.

Paid, and thank you!

Awesome! I’ll get you a tracker when it ships out.

Back