Custom 1:6 Princess Leia Dress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
monkeyjedi’s dress.

ACCEBFEB-9A77-46F6-B0E9-BC34697D6270.jpeg

At his request I tried something a little different. I left the wire out of the hood (will still include it but just not installed) and removed the undergarment on Leia. I think it looks stunning and will be leaving the undergarment off for mine on display.

So for future orders I will double check first before I install the wire. I think if you don’t plan on displaying her with hood up, like myself, that leaving the wire out is the better choice. I did steam iron the hood flat before I put it on just to help it lay closer to her back too.

Alright....waited long enough (still maybe too long), but I've gotta try and pull the trigger on this. It's just too good. Can you add me to the list? I'll just keep my fingers crossed she doesn't get sick of them before hand.

This dress... This dress is my dress... There are many dresses like it... But this one is mine... :monkey3

monkeyjedi’s dress.

View attachment 453319

At his request I tried something a little different. I left the wire out of the hood (will still include it but just not installed) and removed the undergarment on Leia. I think it looks stunning and will be leaving the undergarment off for mine on display.

So for future orders I will double check first before I install the wire. I think if you don’t plan on displaying her with hood up, like myself, that leaving the wire out is the better choice. I did steam iron the hood flat before I put it on just to help it lay closer to her back too.

That looks great (monkeyjedi's). Okay. I know I may never get one of these either, but please put me on the list (just in case), and I'll say it now (IF I can get one), I don't need the wire in the hood). This looks fantastic.

Does leaving the undergarment off leave any staining? I think I recall people mentioning staining in the Yunsil thread.

List updated. PMs sent to those next in line.

Does leaving the undergarment off leave any staining? I think I recall people mentioning staining in the Yunsil thread.

I haven’t heard of that. Would be good to know if it’s true. Although, it’s just an undyed, molded body so I can’t imagine there’s anything that would stain the dress. The under garment HT used isn’t showing any signs of staining and it was on pretty tight.

Mose’ dress. Unpressed, right out of the bag. I’ll iron this a bit before shipping but they usually need it again after being packaged and mailed.

3523C088-FD8A-4A4A-A3FE-2752B2A9D6AD.jpeg

Happy to hear from you again, Coco! There's still a long way to go before you reach me but I'm excited that it's getting there. :)

Any tips for removing the belt and changing the dress?

That’s a good question, and I could use that information, as well — if I’m lucky enough to get one of these.

Cocoboloboy includes some velcro, if you want to cut the belt and remove it. However someone who got their's said they were able to slip the dress up without removing the belt and then putting it back on and slip it under the belt. I got my dress but haven't put it on, I'm definitely going to try to keep the belt intact.

Back