Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

So, I won HT Whiplash Mk II during the first Spooktacular Periscope session and I have no idea when the prize is supposed to be shipped? Is there a notification that it's on its way or does it just show up one day? Just curious if anyone knows the process who has won a SS contest before?

i won the rocket giveaway... and they told me on the phone to give them a week to get everything lined up and shipped...

For shipping guys just use the old tried and true. Ship Fed Ex with a relative lb that is close and reasonable dimensions, drop off at a kinkos rinse repeat.
I have shipped items probably 50-75% off of weight and dimension and they never check the weight on pre-paid. Have not had one come back yet and I ship out about 10-15 packages on average of 5lbs a month.

Especially with figures where you are in the 18*14*12 range Pick what you want to ship around $10-$15 bucks and voila!:lol

i won the rocket giveaway... and they told me on the phone to give them a week to get everything lined up and shipped...

Excellent! Hopefully that will be the case. I just sent an email and got a response that I had been 'confirmed' and 'congratulation'. Good to hear from another winner that talked to them in person.

For example, for a 64oz package (4lbs), you're looking at up to approximately 1700 cubic inches before the price changes. 10x21x8 as one possibility, 10x17x10 another, etc. If you fool around with fractional sizes you can get it up to close to 2000 cubic inches. Seems like they just use 60" to ballpark it - Length + girth again.

It's 1 cubic foot (1728 inches).

It's 1 cubic foot (1728 inches).

But I just mentioned testing it up to close to 2000 ci :) Can't remember what dims I used now though. Try 9.45 x 19.45 x 10.45 for giggles and beat the system. :) Clearly the Endicia software doesn't actually multiply out the three measurements to test whether volume is under 1728.

Last edited:

I take it the rules for waiting for the #SideshowReaping prize is the same then huh? I won a HT Battle Damaged Terminator! I was thinking all the winners would get some kind of feedback regarding if Susan liked the entries. Its still early i suppose.

635717490445796551-116705685_time.gif

But I just mentioned testing it up to close to 2000 ci :) Can't remember what dims I used now though. Try 9.45 x 19.45 x 10.45 for giggles.

I missed that. My software doesn't let me do fractions. :(

So i'm missing out on a few bucks here and there? :gah:

So i'm missing out on a few bucks here and there? :gah:

No one at USPS is going to send a package back because one or all dimensions are off by a fraction of an inch. I don't think they want that kind of hassle. So save save save.

Thanks to Pixel and the reward code list. I just got AOU Hawkeye for $170 shipped!!

Thanks to Pixel and the reward code list. I just got AOU Hawkeye for $170 shipped!!

:exactly: :goodpost:

This! Thanks PP and everyone else involved in the emails. I was pretty glued to this page during spook as I was missing some emails, but a couple came through when I was away from this thread so it worked out great and I think I caught them all. Felt like Kuat was posting every other code here and thanks to cmiller and YankeesFanboy for their efforts with the emails too. :duff

Will have to get premium membership one of these days to give out some rep.

My PayPal charges from PC are pending in my account.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Mine are not pending anymore and are confirmed. But when i expand the details section i get an error. Not sure what that means.

Mine are not pending anymore and are confirmed. But when i expand the details section i get an error. Not sure what that means.

On my paypal account my payment states complete, but on PC account it still says processing.

Mine says confirmed and processing. Haven't received a shipping note yet.

Is PC still sitting in their boardroom staring at each other wondering what to do? I think by now at least someone somewhere should have gotten a refund cancellation or a shipping notice.

Yeah it's 1040am on Tuesday. I hope they will have an answer by wed

Status won't change from "Processing" (or "Put on Preorder" if you preordered anything) on Popcultcha's site until the goods have shipped. I really don't think they will be cancelling any orders. It will just take them a few days to pack them all up and send them out.

I should have ordered Falcon...........and DOFP Wolverine..................& Darth Vader.

Back