Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

No. I didn't get to it, but I really wish I did because I'd love to win an Obi-Wan.

I take it the rules for waiting for the #SideshowReaping prize is the same then huh? I won a HT Battle Damaged Terminator! I was thinking all the winners would get some kind of feedback regarding if Susan liked the entries. Its still early i suppose.

635717490445796551-116705685_time.gif

If you're talking about the Sideshow Reaping contest, those that were picked were guaranteed to get their prize as long as they fulfilled what they promised to do by midnight PST on Friday night.

Also Susan was off sick today.

Also someone else is in charge of prize fulfillment, not Susan or Chicky. Susan and Chicky pass along the winner's info and the prize and someone else makes sure the prizes go out.

I won something once and just waited for it for like four months and just figured they take awhile to get it to you. I finally contacted Chicky and she got it to me pretty quick.

I usually wait a month but I've only had to contact them once. The rest showed up within two weeks with out any email notices or anything.

I've won several times and it's been pretty rare to get a prize quickly (but it does happen). I think their prize fulfillment is pretty unorganized. ;)

Best advice is to save proof that you won - a screenshot or something. Just in case.

Thanks to Pixel, that email list is the only reason I got some RP while on vacation. Was able to drink and drink and drink...

Is anyone else surprised that they didn't have many things on deep discount for Spook? Last year they had stuff on sale for 30% off or more. Makes me wonder if they're going to do something big for Black Friday.

Looking back at my purchases from last year, I bought 4 figures from Sideshow during Spooktacular 2014. Didn't buy any this year.

I have $60 in rewards at SSC but I won't be spending for awhile because the low dollar just crosses out any savings made. Plus SSC charge $30 to ship a single figure, yet Popcultcha send a figure to the US for only $15. Seems like the US don't want exports or something with the ridiculous post charges.

So anyway $30 is lost to shipping so it's really just a $30 discount on the figure.

I have $60 in rewards at SSC but I won't be spending for awhile because the low dollar just crosses out any savings made. Plus SSC charge $30 to ship a single figure, yet Popcultcha send a figure to the US for only $15. Seems like the US don't want exports or something with the ridiculous post charges.

So anyway $30 is lost to shipping so it's really just a $30 discount on the figure.

Spacetrooper is $40 shipping. So $60 in RP on that fig is basically free shipping as you could have used a $20 coupon if not using reward points.

So I'm not sure if this means my order got canceled but I have multiple transactions showing first a debit of $316 Aus funds then a full credit back followed by a conversion debit of $231 US then a full credit back. All of this was done through Paypal on my PayPal Extras card but I am not showing the funds back on my card. My order on PC still says processing.

If you're talking about the Sideshow Reaping contest, those that were picked were guaranteed to get their prize as long as they fulfilled what they promised to do by midnight PST on Friday night.

Also Susan was off sick today.

Also someone else is in charge of prize fulfillment, not Susan or Chicky. Susan and Chicky pass along the winner's info and the prize and someone else makes sure the prizes go out.

This is exactly what I wanted to hear! Thank you my good sir! Then that means..
it-will-be-mine-o.gif

The figure is mine!

P.S.
Fantastic thank you video you posted on the FB group! Funny stuff! And i hope Susan feels better soon! How do you get such wonderful insight?

So I'm not sure if this means my order got canceled but I have multiple transactions showing first a debit of $316 Aus funds then a full credit back followed by a conversion debit of $231 US then a full credit back. All of this was done through Paypal on my PayPal Extras card but I am not showing the funds back on my card. My order on PC still says processing.
Mmmm, I wonder what is going on here. You didn't get any emails saying whether or not your order was cancelled or not? I would have thought they would contact you if there was a problem, rather than just cancelling altogether.

I haven't heard about my orders at all and I did order early Saturday morning in Australia, so not sure how if they are processing in order.

P.S.
Fantastic thank you video you posted on the FB group! Funny stuff! And i hope Susan feels better soon! How do you get such wonderful insight?

LOL thanks man. We love doing music videos and it's become an annual tradition to do a thank you video after Spook is over. Glad you liked it.

Insight? I'm friends with Susan. That's all. :)

Has anyone noticed a 10% off code randomly pop up when you leave an item in your cart? I clicked to add it to my saved discounts and it disappeared, maybe it was a glitch or something?

Okay, just called Popcultchua on Skype. He told me my order is on track, it'll take some time because of the large order influx from the weekend, but I'll get a notice when everything is picked and shipped.

Back