Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SEPT code is SAV3T0DAY

Yeah no need to apologize. I was laughing and also super excited that we still had the list. You have no idea how grateful I am for it. My wife on the other hand wouldn't mind if spooktacular andceverything related to it accidentally got blocked from my phone and computer.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SEPT code is SAV3T0DAY

WHATLI$T

for buy one, get 3 1/12 Bats.

And $100 in RP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still wish we'd found out who that was so we could have laughed them into oblivion.

Oh...it was more than one angry/not very nice person. It was enough people to bog down our phones and emails for quite a while.

SLAPTNUTZ - work damn you!

Got me hook, line, and sinker.

I thought this was too funny to be SSC.

On the bright side, it's nice to know my reflex to go to the Sideshow site upon hearing about a promo code hasn't completely gone away. :slap

Don't forget to warm up before you stretch.

ROOOAARRR!!! Hulk Nut Slaaap!!! Me want to be on list of Nut Slappers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh...it was more than one angry/not very nice person. It was enough people to bog down our phones and emails for quite a while.

That is absolute insanity, that thread must have had a ton of lurkers who weren't posting with us then. I'm still sorry you folks got such a black eye from mild foolishness.

Hence why we were relegated to the Sandbox....and my post count was cut in half. :lol

Such a shame. It sounds like a few idiots posting fake codes in this thread means we won't be getting any this year.

Too bad for sideshow then as it would have meant more purchases most likely from me :dunno

The only way to combat fake codes is with real codes. Everyone knows that.

Back