Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SEPT code is SAV3T0DAY

order John Matrix with a $20 code. Figure looks nice.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SEPT code is SAV3T0DAY

You guys can try this link for the $30 code, maybe it will produce unique codes. Diorama Figures from Movies | Sideshow Collectibles

I used the $30 code on R2 and when I added him to my cart an offer popped up to get the Inside Sideshow book for $10. When I claimed the offer shipping was then free which was previously calculated at $15 so I saved $5 and get a free book. Something to consider if you get the offer when you check out.

Ha, ****. I saw that offer and didn't realize it would give free shipping. Nice score!

Hey what's that 30.00 code for R2 fellow collectors?

I think it might be a one use only code he used. They seem to pop up on web pages you visit as ads. So as you visit websites look for an ad from Sideshow that has a code with a dollar amount.

I think it might be a one use only code he used. They seem to pop up on web pages you visit as ads. So as you visit websites look for an ad from Sideshow that has a code with a dollar amount.

The $30 one generates when you click this link:
Diorama Figures from Movies | Sideshow Collectibles

Going to have a separate thread for Spook this year or just post in here?

I don't think there's anything left at SS that I would like to see discounted for Spook. Hawkeye, though I doubt he'll be part of it and the Batman Armory. Problem with the armory is that I would want to have the spotlight with Gordon and Blake as well. Just can't bring myself to pay around $1,000 with so many Star Wars releases inbound and I've also started to dip my toes into the Marvel Universe.

October 1st. IT is coming...

spook.jpg

What's the new code email I got for? Is spook already happening?

LOL I'm guessing that "slap nuts" is not a real code. I was assuming someone was testing the system that was in place last year to make sure it still worked.

Yeah I just got the email too, was that a test email?

Ooops. No one should have received that message. Nothing to see here... ;)

What happened? Screenshots!!!

Calling SSC right this mother****ing minute. How dare they waste my time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back