Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SEPT code is SAV3T0DAY

I just like the sound of points jingling in my pocket.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SEPT code is SAV3T0DAY

Saving mine for the delorean....

If and when

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well looking at my ssc callendar it shows spook as the 26th-30th. Is that always the day it starts? That kinda sucks as there is no way i would have waited that long for extra pts towards hulk.

I think my points are going to Hulk as well. Either way, you only get the points 40 days after shipping no? So even if you bought today, it's awhile before you can apply those to Hulk.

Is the 26th through the 30th correct? I guess I thought it started a bit earlier than that.

Last year it started on the 27th. And it includes the 31st.

Had a pretty good albeit sleep deprived time last time. Hopefully it still happens this year.

Two years ago I made every code and had way too much caffeine. Last year I slept more and missed 3. Wasn't too bad.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Two years ago I made every code and had way too much caffeine. Last year I slept more and missed 3. Wasn't too bad.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

How much reward points is it possible to obtain on a halloween spook?

Maybe $75 worth? Can't remember the total for last year.

I'm not going to lose any sleep over a $5 code, but I'll get what I can. The codes expire quickly so you gotta be fast

Does this thread update all the codes?

I won't get any codes between 11pm and 6am EST. I love free money, but...I love sleep more haha.

I won't get any codes between 11pm and 6am EST. I love free money, but...I love sleep more haha.

I have a newborn.... 2 weeks old... so I got a good chance of grabbing the late night codes! Lol

One of you smart computer nerds come up with an app that puts them in for us!

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SEPT code is SAV3T0DAY

One of you smart computer nerds come up with an app that puts them in for us!

That'd be amazing. :) A specific email subject line comes in. The computer program grabs the body of the email automatically, goes to the spook site, plugs in the code, hits enter. One hiccup would be that sideshow often requires you to login after 20 minutes of inactivity.

That'd be amazing. :) A specific email subject line comes in. The computer program grabs the body of the email automatically, goes to the spook site, pluses in the code, hits enter. One hiccup would be that sideshow often requires you to login after 20 minutes of inactivity.

That's what I am talking about! You speak the language of the lords!

I know I won't get them all. But it's super fun hunting codes. I think the best part is hanging out with some of you and socializing. Just a cool time to be a member. Ill have a few contests as well in certain threads so be on the look out.

Back