Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SEPT code is SAV3T0DAY

Calling SSC right this mother****ing minute. How dare they waste my time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still wish we'd found out who that was so we could have laughed them into oblivion.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SEPT code is SAV3T0DAY

Man I got tricked big time. I thought it was an odd code for them too!

Do we still have that email list going for the alerts or is it dead?

Do we have an October code yet? I know it's only the 1st day.

I'm just like "I keep slapping them, and nothing is happening"?

I'm just ironing some things out, making some updates. Someone will send out a test email soonish.

Anyone remember when Spook started last year?

Isn't it usually the full week of Halloween? It's on a Sat this year, so I'd guess Mon 10/26 - Fri 10/30?

New code? They pay you $50 to allow them to ship you a Tonto figure?

JOK3COD3S2015

Just waiting on that 90% off code for the 1/12 Bat.

Still wouldn't get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got me with the slapnutz lol
I was freaking out like oh **** it started!

Any guesses as to what will be discounted this year? I'm hoping for the armory again, and the bat signal set. Everything else I wanted went to waitlist

Got me with the slapnutz lol
I was freaking out like oh **** it started!

Sorry, I forgot to disable a couple of lines in my script to prevent the testing from going to the live list. :)

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SEPT code is SAV3T0DAY

Cool beans

Last edited:

I want to be on the list! I don't know what does it do, but I want to be on the liiiiist! XD

What list? There is no list...

Back