Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SEPT code is SAV3T0DAY

I'm just ironing some things out, making some updates. Someone will send out a test email soonish.

Anyone remember when Spook started last year?

Can I get on the list? :D

Oh...........there isn't one.

ummm.... :dunno

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SEPT code is SAV3T0DAY

That list was amazing last year. Hopefully we can still do it.

I'm saving my points towards Thanos, so more free ones would be swell.

The only way to combat fake codes is with real codes. Everyone knows that.

:exactly:

Sideshow don't let the fake codes win this year. They are like a contagious plague that needs to be aggressively combated and well in the words of a famous galactic princess "you are our only hope".

Friends don't let fake codes win. Bring on the real codes. :monkey3

New Code! 4R3ALS - see the infestation has already begun.

October 1 hits and this thread gets super active haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh...it was more than one angry/not very nice person. It was enough people to bog down our phones and emails for quite a while.

Just play the clip over the phone of Liam Neeson from Taken. Out them on this board. You'd be surprised how effective that would be!

Such a shame. It sounds like a few idiots posting fake codes in this thread means we won't be getting any this year.

So you were one of the ones calling SSC to complain!!!!

I don't think they can out them, even if they wanted to. It's not like people phone in and say, "Hi, I'm Billy_Blue_Gaze, from the Sideshow Freaks Forum..."

I don't think they can out them, even if they wanted to. It's not like people phone in and say, "Hi, I'm Billy_Blue_Gaze, from the Sideshow Freaks Forum..."

Isn't that how we all go about introducing ourselves in our daily lives?

--Hi I'd like to place an order for a large pizza for pickup.
--What's the name?
--The Green Goblin.
--Be ready in 15-20 minutes.

Should just go back to the old days before any mailing list, tough it out for the codes or keep tabs on the forums. Never joined any list, still got a lot, might have missed out on some, sure the times don't work out for everyone but deal with it, it reminds me a lot like lining up for a midnight screening or a coveted product or a convention or what not, just shows what lengths you'd go to and how much you want it, people like the easy way too much. Then again, I'm very old school being my age. :nana:

Isn't that how we all go about introducing ourselves in our daily lives?

--Hi I'd like to place an order for a large pizza for pickup.
--What's the name?
--The Green Goblin.
--Be ready in 15-20 minutes.

Just at McDonalds.

NEED Stuff now

Saving mine for quarter scale Mark 43.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Saving my points for a girlfriend!!!

Saving mine for brownie points...wrong points?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I was saving for han and chewie but since chewie's hair is meh, ill save for some new force awakens figs e.g. Kylo and troopers.

Hope veryone has great success with the RPs this year. Hope it doesn't turn into another freaktacular civil war (team coders vs. Team serious).

Back