Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I came in 72nd. Whiffed on that last question. I answered a bit too quickly and chose my birth year instead of the correct answer.
I came in at 445 lol. So, will we get another $3 as well for participating? Time will tell...
I doubt it. I have a feeling the lottery thing for 1000 people, which is everyone participating, and they just add the points to everyone's accounts is easier than the other system where they generate individual codes and email them out.

Last edited:
I came in 72nd. Whiffed on that last question. I answered a bit too quickly and chose my birth year instead of the correct answer.

I doubt it. I have a feeling the lottery thing for 1000 people, which is everyone participating, and they just add the points to everyone's accounts is easier than the other system where they generate individual codes and email them out.
The way I thought about it, S2 had them in Ghostbusters Gear, 1984, so S1 is a year before, 1983.

That sucks about we're not getting the original $3 as well. I knew there was a catch lol.

i was on the phone for that last one. Logged in just as it was ending but not enough time to answer last question.. :mad:

Got the $5 & $2, but none of the others...congrats again to the $100 winner...I got every question right, and broke 100 finally...I was #20!!! Getting better at scanning the questions.

Back